Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Awareness Accessories Sale to benefit PF

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

Awareness Accessories Sale to benefit PF

Postby Dawn D » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:50 am

by Dawn D (504 Posts), Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:50 am

Cloth & Clutch is a personal on-line business operated by PF member Kara Boeldt. She has designed and crafted a selection of preeclampsia awareness ribbons, bows, dolls and jewelry to benefit the Preeclampsia Foundation.

from September 3 thru October 3, 2010
***SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED THRU END OF NOVEMBER***

50% of proceeds from the ribbons, bows, and jewelry will go to the Preeclampsia Foundation.

Additionally, 25% of the proceeds from sales of Birthweight Baby Dolls and Beautiful Birth maternity hospital gowns will benefit the Preeclampsia Foundation.

To see photos of the items, place an order, or hear more about specials and shipping deals call 432-897-1700 or email Kara@ClothandClutch.com

Support the cause. Think ahead to the holidays and buy for loved ones on your gift list!

Dawn D

Re : Awareness Accessories Sale to benefit PF

Postby kara » Wed Sep 08, 2010 02:46 pm

by kara (6614 Posts), Wed Sep 08, 2010 02:46 pm

Please contact me via email, or thru my profile to be directed to my website for photos and ordering information.

Item's available:
**Custom Maternity Hospital Gowns - 25% of proceeds benefit the Preeclampsia Foundation.

**Birth Weight Baby Dolls. Dolls customized to your child's birth measurements. 25% of proceeds benefit the PF

**Awareness ribbons are handmade and set so they will hold their shape. They are attached to a pinch style lapel pin. Choice of centers are: rhinestone or, handmade and marbled, oven-kilned porcelain finish clay centers, in several color combination's.

**The "HOPE" ribbon is made of 2 awareness ribbons, symbolizing the two lives at stake with preeclampsia, intertwined to form a heart.

The ribbons are $7.00 each. 50% will be donated to the Preeclampsia Foundation.

AND FREE SHIPPING for all orders placed by October 3rd, 2010.

If you'd like to sell them at your local fundraiser (bake sales, awareness booths, Promise Walks) I can arrange for you to pay for only those you sell and return the remaining pins, so you don't have to pay for them out of pocket. Just email me: Kara@ClothandClutch.com

I accept credit cards, debit cards and paypal when you order on my website.
kara
Forum Moderator

Postby Dawn D » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:41 pm

by Dawn D (504 Posts), Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:41 pm

Kara will be extending her fundraiser through the end of November!

See previous post for all the exciting details! Remember these are handcrafted items and portions from each sale go to help our charity.
.....and don't forget about the free shipping!

To view pics and descriptions contact Kara at Kara@ClothandClutch.com or through her profile and she'll direct you to her website.

Dawn D

Postby kara » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:08 pm

by kara (6614 Posts), Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:08 pm

And to add to the list of items, I also have "Awareness Ribbon" hair clippies, on no slip clips. They are cute for little girls, but also work nicely for moms. I wear one to pull my bangs out of the way. Two come in a set for $7.00.

I can also do custom boutique style hair bow with an awareness ribbon in the center.
kara
Forum Moderator

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange