Post Reply FAQ Members Login

OKLAHOMA

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

OKLAHOMA

Postby tiffybabe07 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 05:26 pm

Hey everyone my name is Tiffany White. I am trying to start some kind of organazation here in oklahoma for preeclampsia... Im only 20 years old and I dont know where to start. I had no ideal what preeclampsia was and when they told me about it i just was shocked. I had to have my daughter at 32 weeks. I was 19 years old and I just want to make a difference and I want people to know about it. PLEASE if anyone is interested or anything please email me at wwfgirl66@yahoo.com or my messager is wwfgirl66 i need help
tiffybabe07

Re : OKLAHOMA

Postby kara » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Hey Tiffany,

I got your email. I'll contact you through your email address to connect you with other members in your area and to talk about the Awareness walks.
Kara
kara
Forum Moderator

Re : OKLAHOMA

Postby Dawn D » Fri Feb 06, 2009 09:08 pm

Hi Tiffany,
Welcome! there are a variety of ways you can become involved in PF projects. I'm sure Kara will provide you with valuable direction. If you find that you have interest in hosting a local event (small or larger) that helps spread awareness and raises funds for the cause, please contact me and I'll share additional appropriate guidance - Dawn.Detweiler@preeclampsia.org. You can also visit the FUNDRAISING section of the website Home Page for event ideas.

thank you for reaching out with interest in helping.

Dawn D

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange