This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.
Dawn D

Postby Dawn D » Fri Feb 06, 2009 09:08 pm

Hi Tiffany,
Welcome! there are a variety of ways you can become involved in PF projects. I'm sure Kara will provide you with valuable direction. If you find that you have interest in hosting a local event (small or larger) that helps spread awareness and raises funds for the cause, please contact me and I'll share additional appropriate guidance - Dawn.Detweiler@preeclampsia.org. You can also visit the FUNDRAISING section of the website Home Page for event ideas.

thank you for reaching out with interest in helping.

Forum Moderator

Postby kara » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Hey Tiffany,

I got your email. I'll contact you through your email address to connect you with other members in your area and to talk about the Awareness walks.

Postby tiffybabe07 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 05:26 pm

Hey everyone my name is Tiffany White. I am trying to start some kind of organazation here in oklahoma for preeclampsia... Im only 20 years old and I dont know where to start. I had no ideal what preeclampsia was and when they told me about it i just was shocked. I had to have my daughter at 32 weeks. I was 19 years old and I just want to make a difference and I want people to know about it. PLEASE if anyone is interested or anything please email me at wwfgirl66@yahoo.com or my messager is wwfgirl66 i need help

Return to “Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange”