Holiday Present that supports PF !

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

Holiday Present that supports PF !

Postby Dawn D » Wed Jul 08, 2009 03:28 pm

See updated post below.

Hair Bow Fundraiser

PE survivor Misty Gillette and her friend have decided to use their creative talents to help raise awareness and funds for the Preeclampsia Foundation.

The hair clips (barrettes) are fashioned with navy, burgundy and white ribbon. Photo can be made available.

Cost is $4 each which will be donated by Misty to the Preeclampsia Foundation. (An additional $1 will be charged to cover shipping). Only a limited supply is available!

Contact Mistygillette@yahoo.com to place an order and have your bows delivered directly.

Dawn D

Re : Holiday Present that supports PF !

Postby Dawn D » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:14 am

Here's a special holiday gift that only costs $4 and will spread awareness and raise money for PF!
Use these bow clips:
- as stocking stuffers
- to decorate the outside of a package
- as part of your holiday attire
- to "fancy-up" your daughter's holiday hairdo

The bow clips were designed to be worn in your child's hair, but can easily be clipped to a lapel. The burgundy and navy colors are neutral for either gender and any age!

Email me to see a pic!

ORDER ASAP to ensure holiday delivery! Contact MistyGillette@yahoo.com or reply here to me and we will get yours shipped right away! An additional $1 will be added for shipping fees.

Thanks, Misty, for this nicely crafted and creative contribution to the cause :-)

Dawn D

Postby kara » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:25 am

I can't get the link to work :-(
kara
Forum Moderator

Postby jend01 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:09 am

I just tried, it didn't work for me either :(
jend01

Postby Dawn D » Wed Dec 02, 2009 03:04 pm

sorry guys! works for me so I'll investigate how I can get it fixed right away for everyone else.
In the meantime, Kara, I just sent to you directly. Jen, if you email me Dawn.Detweiler@preeclampsia.org I'll be able to reply with the pic attached.
Dawn D

Postby Dawn D » Wed Dec 02, 2009 09:11 pm

sent it to you, Jen. Anyone else interested should email me and I'll send a pic right away.
Dawn D

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange