Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Winter meeting?

Winter meeting?

Postby denise » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:21 pm

Anyone interested? Suggested dates, etc? I'm thinking Jan/Feb myself.
denise

Re : Winter meeting?

Postby mom2tori » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:23 pm

ME!ME!ME! Count me in for any meeting!!! I loved getting together with you and Jen last time and it would be great to get together again soon. Jan or Feb would good for me. A Saturday would work best for me, a Sunday would be okay depending on what Sunday it is. I 'teach' at Tori's Sunday school every other Sunday so if it isn't my turn to 'teach' I could do a Sunday.

How did Madison work for you? I suppose it would depend on who is all planning on coming and where it is most convient for everyone. I am not opposed to driving so that it isn't a problem for me. I would volunteer my house but it is kind of small and if there are quite a few of us and kids we would be too crowded here.

I am so excited!!! I was just thinking about suggesting a get together! Thanks Denise!
mom2tori

Postby teenster3 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:07 pm

I would like to meet you girls as well but it depends where & when.
I'm now on opposite shifts of my husband work-wise so, I'm gone a lot at night & even on Sundays. So, Sat. would work best for me.
I usually don't mind driving either unless the weather is bad. I work on the East-side of Madison so that would work for me or anywhere in Madison.
If it was a little further I wouldn't mind as long as there's not a lot of snow to drive through.[;)]
Hopefully Wyatt won't be fussy & sick either! < He's still having a hard time.
Otherwise, I'd look forward to seeing you!!!
teenster3

Postby mom2tori » Mon Nov 21, 2005 02:12 pm

Hey Tina! I love the pic on your avatar-he is soo cute! I think you and I are probably the closest to each other so if we have a ways to drive we can always car pool-just a thought. I am now in Randolph which is about 20-25 minutes away from the east side of Madison. Madison worked pretty good for me but we will have to see what the other ladies who plan on attending think. I really hope you are able to go-it would be great meeting you
mom2tori

Postby denise » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:21 pm

Madison is probably the best place. Weather permitting that day, driving isn't too bad for me. Especially now gas is dropping. ;)
denise

Postby mom2tori » Tue Nov 22, 2005 09:02 pm

I think Madison is going to work great! Should we meet in a restaurant again or the mall or try to figure somewhere else as a meeting place?
mom2tori

Postby denise » Wed Dec 14, 2005 01:48 pm

OKay, I'm refreshing the topic here. I'm thinking possibly early Feb. We could meet at the mall or at a resturant again. I have limited knowledge of Madison so it needs to easy for me to find. [;)]
denise

Postby mom2tori » Wed Dec 14, 2005 03:00 pm

Feb. works fine for me. I think the mall will be good if we have any kids with us-a little more laid back, kid friendly. I can't wait to see you again Denise and give you a great big hug-I am still so happy that you are having a baby!!! I hope Jen can make it again and it would be nice to meet Tina too-I think she lives pretty close to Madison.

I am ready for Feb!!
mom2tori

Postby jenchar » Wed Dec 14, 2005 04:46 pm

Hey ladies! I can do February but not the first weekend in Feb. I'm going to FL then.

I'm in!

Jen

PS: Hopefully, I won't be so directionally challenged this time. LOL
jenchar

Postby denise » Wed Dec 14, 2005 09:31 pm

Oh, Florida! Where? What for? Details, details!

Maybe the second weekend? I better check my own calendar before I start spouting forth dates, huh.
denise

Next

Return to Wisconsin