I feel like I'm dying inside.......

I feel like I'm dying inside.......

Postby teenster3 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:31 am

My dad passed away on Sunday (unexpectedly) from a heart-attack.
He was the WORLD to my mom & I & my son (his ONLY grandson). I don't know "how" we are going to live without him. My mom has already made comments to the effect that she doesn't want to continue life without him. I'm trying my best to convince her of how much she is needed from myself & her grandson.
My daddy also meant the WORLD to me, he was 1-of-a-kind! He & my mom would babysit for me while my husband & I were working. My mom says she can't do it without him & I feel totally helpless in what to say to her. I've made sure she hasn't been alone but it's only been a few days. He was her ROCK & now......I just don't know what she will do. I just keep hearing his voice, his laughter, his smell............OH, I miss him sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(]
teenster3

Re : I feel like I'm dying inside.......

Postby kara » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:22 am

Oh Tina, I am so, so sorry to hear about the passing of your father. Words can never help at time like this, but please know my family is thinking about you and we have you and your mother in our prayers.

Kara
kara
Forum Moderator

Postby mom2tori » Tue Mar 21, 2006 04:08 pm

Tina, I am so sorry. Losing a loved one is never easy but when it is someone so close to your heart it just is that much harder. I wish I had words to help at this time but I don't. All I can say is that I am thinking of you and your family and sending comforting thoughts and prayers your way. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know.

{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}
mom2tori

Postby jenchar » Tue Mar 21, 2006 04:43 pm

Oh Tina,

I'm so sorry to hear that news. I'm sending love, hugs, and prayers to you virtually.

The best way to deal with grief is to take it one day at a time. The pain of losing a loved one never goes away, but will eventually become manageable.

HUGS!

Jen
jenchar

Postby grace04 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 08:09 am

Tina - I am so so sorry. I can't even imagine what you are going through. I'm so sorry. You and your family will be in my prayers.

((HUG))
grace04

Postby thw75 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 08:25 am

So sorry for the loss of your dad.
thw75

Postby denise » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:45 am

Tina, I am so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. It's so hard to lose a close loved one. You and your family are in my thoughts through this difficult time.
denise

Return to Wisconsin