Lemonade Stand

timelessbeauty

Re : Lemonade Stand

Postby timelessbeauty » Mon May 08, 2006 08:50 pm

I would be more than happy to do that Fiona. She's one of my four pride and joys! She reminds me that I have four children and she is so happy to have siblings! She knows now by what she witnessed with her brother's passing what I had been through for her birth to a slightly lesser scale.

Each small part we do helps the cause and she knows by helping PF, she is helping herself to a possible cure!

fiona
Forum Moderator

Postby fiona » Mon May 08, 2006 04:17 pm

Sue,

what a great kid you've got there. Give her a pat on the back from me, will ya?

fiona
Forum Moderator

Postby fiona » Mon May 08, 2006 04:16 pm

Sue,

what a great kid you've got there. Give her a pat on the back from me, will ya?

julie f

Postby julie f » Mon May 08, 2006 02:16 pm

Denise,

I just saw your email, I'll be in touch today!

carolh

Postby carolh » Mon May 08, 2006 12:12 am

Denise -

You can contact me for the brochure 'starter' pack and to have documents emailed to you that will support your communications with doctors, hospitals, etc.

Email me at carol@preeclampsia.org and I'll give you all the details about the process we have in place so you can get started!

Carol

timelessbeauty

Postby timelessbeauty » Sat May 06, 2006 03:07 pm

Denise, there are brochures available with statistical facts and information already made that I or Julie, your state group coordinator could send to you. I will email you and hopefully we can talk more about your wonderful ideas to reach out in your community!

Thank you for your post on my daughter's success. She's a wonderfully well adjusted and caring kid and has been through a lot of loss in her young life.

keneke68

Postby keneke68 » Sat May 06, 2006 03:02 pm

That is so sweet! [:)] It brought tears to my eyes. She really did good.[:)] It so awesome that you were able to do this.

[?] You mention brochures for the foundation. Are these you have had made yourself or does the foundation have them already made? If so how do we get them? Cause I would love to have some. I am going to be making my own to pass out as awareness to both PE and HELLP. And pass them out at my local hospitals.

timelessbeauty

Lemonade Stand

Postby timelessbeauty » Sat May 06, 2006 02:45 pm

My daughter put up a lemonade stand today during her grandparents community garage sale. She had a sign that read:

Lemonade $0.25/cup
Lemon Cookies $0.25/baggie of two

"I'm selling lemonade today because my brother cannot. I miss him."[:(]
It had a clip art picture and then her brother's name and birth/death date underneath.

Signs and Symptoms of PE were listed below.[;)]

I put brochures for the WAT and brochures for the foundation out and even some weight/bp/cholesterol tracking pocket sized books available for taking. This was good to help raise a bit of money but also network and raise awareness in the community on the issue of preeclampsia!

It was windy and chilly and we could have done better with a hot chocolate stand this morning I think but in less than 3 hours she sold out of cookies! She raised $17.50 [:p][^][:D][:)][8D] for less than 3 dollars worth of ingredients! It's a PROFIT! We are pleased and shall do this again during our community garage sale!

I am hosting a garage sale during our community garage sale event June 10th to help benefit the PF scholarship program to the Leadership Training Conference.

Return to “Indiana”