Post Reply FAQ Members Login

green-eyed-monster saying hello

green-eyed-monster saying hello

Postby akemt » Thu Aug 04, 2005 01:38 pm

Are you that are attending just getting so anxious and excited now? Packing early? lol

I must say that I'm quite envious! I wish I could come and am HOPING I can attend next year. *Please let it be in Hawaii* [;)]

Best wishes that everyone can travel safely, that the meetings will go well, and you'll all just have a blast!
akemt

Re : green-eyed-monster saying hello

Postby lorelei » Thu Aug 04, 2005 01:40 pm

I'm jealous too...It would work out perfect...I am on vacation and everything even that week but it's Dalton's first b-day and we've got big plans and all...

I am hoping for an Atlanta area meeting or even Charlotte..or darn I ask for Columbia??

LOL!!! Here's to a fun and safe trip for everyone...Someone's got to take some pics and post them!!
lorelei

Postby mom2tori » Thu Aug 04, 2005 01:49 pm

I was really hoping to go and thought we would be able to swing but then we had an opportunity to buy a house and going to the annual meeting went right out the window. I am definitely going next year!
mom2tori

Postby missgamecock » Thu Aug 04, 2005 02:31 pm

I'm there if it were in SC. I'm from Charleston and graduated from USC in Columbia. Have a good time ladies.
missgamecock

Postby julie f » Thu Aug 04, 2005 04:32 pm

I'm jealous over here too! With Jack being so little still, I think it would be too hard. Catherine - I second Hawaii. I'll go hunting for my leis and grass skirt...
julie f

Postby kjones » Thu Aug 04, 2005 04:47 pm

Here's wishing you all, a fun, and safe trip!! Will it be safe having a bunch of woman together?? lol I pray I can go next year, with Keiana having problems I have to stay close to home, and she could not even do that ride right now. I wonder how many will be taking their computers along??
kjones

Postby faith » Thu Aug 04, 2005 04:54 pm

Would love to go next year if it's in NC or even SC :)
I hope everyone has fun and please let us know how it goes!
faith

Return to Conferences