The Zoo Boo hoo hoo from Sue

princess_ame

Re : The Zoo Boo hoo hoo from Sue

Postby princess_ame » Fri Nov 04, 2005 09:03 pm

Kristen, I noticed in your profile that you live in Plymouth. I live in Argos which is about 10 minutes south. I wish we could have gone, but both my girls were sick with fevers, runny noses, and coughs. Sue, I do appreciate your willingness to work at this. With a busy household, your time is full I am sure. Don't get discouraged!!!

kristen8843

Postby kristen8843 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 03:45 pm

A lunch date sounds wonderful...just let me know when you'd like to come up. We could possibly even meet 1/2 way, so you wouldn't have to travel so far. Are there any other families in or around northern Indiana that you've talked to? Or is everyone more central or southern? Just curious...

Kristen

timelessbeauty

Postby timelessbeauty » Mon Oct 31, 2005 03:27 pm

I was thinking even if we don't end up having another meeting just yet, I was going to offer I could come up to your neck of the woods and have lunch with your crew! :-)

I've never been to where you live so you would have to nominate a good restaurant for lunch. :-)

We'll get this going! I guess that's why I'm a volunteer at this, not quite yet professional in my efforrs. lol

Sue

kristen8843

Postby kristen8843 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 01:46 pm

Don't feel bad Sue. I didn't mean for my post to come off as rude...and I'm sorry if it did. We did enjoy ourselves at the zoo, and I'm sorry we didn't meet up too. I'm also sorry that out of all the women in Indiana who have been affected by preeclampsia, we were the only two who showed up to the meet and greet....and we didn't even meet!!

We'll have to try another get together, maybe after the holidays. This time is so busy for everyone.

Take care,
Kristen

lorelei

Postby lorelei » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:56 am

LOL Sue..I wish my baby would get rid of his excrement for me!! LOL!!!

timelessbeauty

Postby timelessbeauty » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:43 am

Oh I even checked with Guest Services about making an announcement but they said they don't do that because it would scare the animals which I understand, but I was checking out my options to try and make contact.

The highlight of my trip was watching a baby baboon bury his excrement to make his parents proud. LOL ..

timelessbeauty

Postby timelessbeauty » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:22 am

Change all I just wrote to .. I am truly sorry I missed meeting you Kristen. I was looking forward to it all week and feel so terribly bad it went sour. I feel bad you drove all the way for it not to happen and I hope you were able to have fun seeing the animals with your daughter and enjoy the zoo.

I even got my hair done on Saturday to make a good presentation. Granted the last thing I needed to hear from my beautician is that she's never seen my hair so thin, because I'm shedding post pregnancy right now. yeah.

I'm going to look up inexpensive cell phones and see what I can get so that this won't happen again.

lorelei

Postby lorelei » Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:45 am

Don't let it haunt you Sue...Stuff happens. If we had more people rsvp for our meet and greet I was going to do a big sign as well...

timelessbeauty

Postby timelessbeauty » Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:32 am

Unfortunately I don't carry a cell phone. It's an added expense to which I currently cannot afford.

I did look for an angel costume all day but the ones I saw looked older than what Taylor would be.

I know first impressions make lasting ones and unfortunately this is going to haunt me. I do apologize and feel that if there are to be any more meetings, I will have give plenty of specifics and hold up a bigger sign. Or let another PF member in the state help with the planning.

Sue

lorelei

Postby lorelei » Mon Oct 31, 2005 09:08 am

That rots gals! I'm sorry nobody was able to hook up. I will say that when the 4 of us met in SC we swapped cell phone numbers but it was a small group and it was no biggie.

So sorry...but glad that you got to enjoy the zoo anyway.

Return to “Indiana”