Scented Candles Fund Raiser-UPDATE

Scented Candles Fund Raiser-UPDATE

Postby molly419 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 01:40 pm

Final update: The fundraiser brought in a grand total of $966.00! A huge thank you to everyone that participated in this fundraiser! :) This fund raiser would not have been such a success without our wonderful volunteers--thank you.

Candle orders are due this Thursday, the 23rd. Please send me an email at pennsylvania@preeclampsia.org if you need my address again to send the orders and payment, or if you will be a few days late. Thanks!

Jennifer Super Scented Candles Fund Raiser
November 5th to November 23rd

South-west Pennsylvania members are participating in this fundraiser again. Last year, two members brought in over $700.00 selling these great soy based candles. Not only are the very popular scented candles are being offered, but also jar lamps, snuffers, and candle cappers. Check out www.jenniferscandles.com to view her products.

Please send an email to pennsylvania@preeclampsia.org if you would like to participate in the fundraiser or order.

Due to the weight of the items, local fund raising/orders only (50 miles from 17602 zip code) If I had to ship the item(s), we would not make a profit. The candles will be available for distrubtion the first week of December--just in time for Christmas.
molly419

Re : Scented Candles Fund Raiser-UPDATE

Postby Dawn D » Tue Jan 02, 2007 00:24 am

Hi Molly,
that's a great income brought in by the candle fundraiser! The candles are a nice idea and seemed to do well that time of year.
Dawn D

Return to Pennsylvania