Starting Fresh

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.

Starting Fresh

Postby lakensmommy » Wed May 05, 2010 10:51 am

So since my daughter died i took a 42 days just sitting on my butt being Lazy then when i was given the clear by my Doc i went back to work which meant back to command PT. I still took about a couple more months to just grieve and get blood work and all that jazz done. Found out that i need to take baby aspirin daily even when pregnant and if my mother develops a DVT then to take heparin shots during pregnancy along with baby aspirin. So now Im looking at my "fresh new start" as taking the pills (cal-mag, vit D, prenatal, iron, vit c and aspirin daily, cal mag 2x a day) staying in shape but that one goes without saying being in the Navy need to to keep my job. and just doing things for me. Like buying the furniture i was going to back in december when everything hit the fan. My goal is to just be happier and when the time comes to be pregnant again try and limit the stress in my life because i know i won't truly be happy i'll be afraid of PE and HELLP lurking. Hopefully this next time i'll have an uneventful pregnancy and bring home healthy baby.
lakensmommy

Re : Starting Fresh

Postby sonja » Wed May 12, 2010 11:03 pm

Best wishes to you for the uneventful pregnancy that you deserve.

Take care of yourself.
sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sam10 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:52 pm

Good luck! Will keep my fingers crossed for a healthy and boring pregnancy.

sam10
Forum Moderator

Postby lucy » Sun Jun 06, 2010 04:18 pm

Sounds like you have a good solid plan. Best wishes and many hugs.
lucy

Return to Misc