Post Reply FAQ Members Login

GTA in August

Residents of Canada

GTA in August

Postby bonnie » Wed Jul 13, 2005 01:04 am

Anyone in the GTA want to meet in August? I'll be visiting (staying at my parents in the South York Region) from about August 11-19th and would be willing to meet pretty much any day at a second cup or the like . . . Let me know. . .
bonnie
Forum Moderator

Re : GTA in August

Postby tracey » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:48 pm

Bonnie
I would love to meet you then, but wouldn't you know it -- that's the one time all summer I have plans to be out of town! (I will be heading out to a friend's place in London, Ontario). I will let you know if things change, though!
tracey

Postby kpowers » Thu Jul 28, 2005 03:28 pm

Hey Tracey I live in london would you like to meet up when your down? give me a shout or email. I am in ottawa visting the hubbys grand parents but should be back by the 1st of august
kpowers

Postby bonnie » Thu Jul 28, 2005 05:13 pm

I've booked my flight, and the kids and I arrive late on the 9th. We are available most days (we have a few family commitments already) between the 10th and 18th. The weekend is not doable since it's my dad's b-day and a religious day for us on the sunday. Is there a particular day that works best? I'd be willing to meet half way? Would that be Guelph? Not really sure. . . if you're still interested in meeting, you can e-mail me privately and we can work out the details.

bonnie
Forum Moderator

Return to Canada