Post Reply FAQ Members Login

I'm New here!!!

Re : I'm New here!!!

Postby kara » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:55 pm

by kara (6614 Posts), Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:55 pm

Thanks! We've had mixed responses on the name...from family mostly. Guess that's why we didn't tell anyone her name until she was born! ;-) DH didn't have the patience to listen to me list off names, so I made a list of 25 girls names. Some I loved, some I liked, and a few I could live with. I gave him the list and told him to circle the names he liked. He only liked 3 of the names!!!! Fortunately one was Avery, which was my 1st or 2nd choice (depending on the day). Her middle name (Ann) is after my great-grandmother whom I was very close to. We couldn't come up with any boys names we agreed on, but that turned out ok after we found out baby was a girl!

Question...how do you include a photo with your profile? I see a lot of the members have photos up.

K
kara
Forum Moderator

Re : I'm New here!!!

Postby jenandtheboys » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:04 pm

by jenandtheboys (1245 Posts), Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:04 pm

Hi, and welcome. Unless the system for getting the pictures by the names (avatars) has changed......what you should do is e mail the picture you want to use to avatars@preeclampsia.org and then one of the administrators will load it up for you when they have a moment. Looking forward to seeing yours! [:)]

I'm a 2 time PE mom, and my youngest had the PDA as well (closed with medication). Glad to hear that it sounds like Avery's is resolving! We'll keep our fingers crossed for that.
jenandtheboys

Previous

Return to Wisconsin