How are fellow badgers?

denise

Re : How are fellow badgers?

Postby denise » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:09 am

Hey Alissa, we had a nice holiday. We ended up losing power briefly, but lost the phone lines for almost two days.[B)] We have friends who were without power for 12hrs and another for 23hrs. That snow/rain we had Fri did quite the number on the central part of WI.

The kids made out like bandits for Christmas. Why, oh, why must there be so many toys. I've already gone through and pulled "old" toys to donate to make room for the new ones. [:)] The food was great, and I ate lots.[:D] My BIL & SIL are in town from VA, so it's nice to see them too.

timelessbeauty

Re : How are fellow badgers?

Postby timelessbeauty » Sat Dec 23, 2006 09:56 am

Hello fellow Badger! I am a transplanted Badger, originally from the Milwaukee area but have moved through a couple other states to currently reside in Indiana. I have stuffed badgers for my kids that I had when I was young. hehehe

We have plans to see Grandparents on Christmas Eve and Day to let the kids visit and all my shopping is done but one gift. I will have to hussle today to get it before I go into work!

I wish everyone a happy and healthy holiday season and look forward to all the great things to come in 2007.

mom2tori

How are fellow badgers?

Postby mom2tori » Sat Dec 23, 2006 00:23 am

Is everyone ready for the holidays? Anyone got any big plans? Are the kiddos counting down till Santa comes?

I think I am ready[:p] We will be going from my aunts to my sister in laws on Christmas Eve and spend Christmas morning with each other at home and stop my grandparents for supper. Pretty busy but it is always nice to see everyone together. Victoria has been counting down for the last week. Every day she says, 5 more days till Santa is here, 4 more days..ect. Very cute. I told her she has to keep her toys picked up and taken care of or Santa won't bring her new ones. Not sure how long that will work. Finished all our shopping today. [xx(] I always say I am going to start earlier and finish earlier but that never happens. Just wanted to check in and see how everyone else's holiday is shaping up. Take care and Happy Holidays!!

Return to “Wisconsin”