Post Reply FAQ Members Login

State Coordinator welcome

Re : State Coordinator welcome

Postby molly419 » Sun May 27, 2007 09:56 pm

by molly419 (990 Posts), Sun May 27, 2007 09:56 pm

Welcome Heather!

Hopefully my family will be moving to Erie in two years. :) How is your daughter Daphane? My daughter Abigail was also a 1 pounder, and I always like to see how other 1 pounders are doing.
molly419

Postby birdieleggs1 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:48 am

by birdieleggs1 (4 Posts), Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:48 am

Hi Molly,

It seems like people haven't been on in a while. Anyway, my name is Linda I'm 32 and I am 20wks pregnant. I had preeclampsia, plus going into hellp w/ my daughter Jordan. She was born at 32wks @ 2lbs 13oz. Thank God she is a healthy vibrant 4yr.old.

Well, since I'm pregnant again I went to the perinatologist and we are expecting another little girl. He said everything looks good so far, except he's concerned that the blood flow in my uterus is not as strong as it should. I think the vains are crossing, which is breaking up the blood flow. My doctor said he is going to watch this very closely and continue checking me by u/s.

I was wondering if there is anyone else who's pregnant now, that I can be in touch w/. It's nice to have support of others who have been through what we have been through.

You can email me on my husbands email : grecoman1@verizon.net

Thanks,

Linda
birdieleggs1

Postby Dawn D » Thu Jul 05, 2007 05:05 pm

by Dawn D (504 Posts), Thu Jul 05, 2007 05:05 pm

Hi Linda, and welcome!

I'm gald to hear your first daughter is thriving! I wish you well as this pregnancy progresses.

There are many wonderful people that you can connect with through these forums and I'm sure Molly will be in touch with you soon. She is a great resource for info about PE and can maybe help with getting you in touch with someone in PA who might currently be pregnant.

What part of PA are you near?
Dawn D

Postby birdieleggs1 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 06:45 pm

by birdieleggs1 (4 Posts), Thu Jul 05, 2007 06:45 pm

Hi Dawn,

I live in the Poconos.

Thanks for emailing me back. My husband participated in a March of Dimes golf fund raiser in Wind Gap, just recently.

Did you also have preeclampsia?

~Linda
birdieleggs1

Postby birdieleggs1 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 06:50 pm

by birdieleggs1 (4 Posts), Thu Jul 05, 2007 06:50 pm

Ok sorry I asked you the dumb question if you had preeclampsia. I just read about what happend under your pic. Sorry. Plus, why would you be on this website?

You daughter was bigger than mine and arrived earlier. My doctor explained to me that w/ my daughter 25% of my placenta was dead and starting to fall apart, when I delivered her. She is such a miracle it boggles my mind. This time the perinatologists are right on top of everything. Lord willing this little one will be ok and I won't get a return of the preeclampsia. I've heard all good things about ****** hospital and I feel very comfortable w/ my care so far.

~Linda
birdieleggs1

Postby caryn » Thu Jul 05, 2007 08:06 pm

by caryn (10131 Posts), Thu Jul 05, 2007 08:06 pm

Hi Linda,

You're on the other side of the state, but I thought I'd wave. [:)] I'm in AZ at the moment, but DH and I live outside of Pittsburgh.
caryn
Forum Moderator

Postby molly419 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 04:07 pm

by molly419 (990 Posts), Fri Jul 06, 2007 04:07 pm

Hi Linda,

Welcome to the PF forums! I am so happy to hear that your daughter is doing well, but also your current pregnancy. It is always key to be comfortable with your pregnancy care, it it sounds like your doctor is on top of monitoring your progress.

Right now, no one comes to mind that is pregnant from Pennsylvania, but I would suggest taking a look at the "pregnancy" section on here. There are many women who are in the same situation of you, and can offer lots of advice and support.

It sounds like Dawn emailed you information on the Golf Scramble to benefit the Preeclampsia Foundation. May I see you there? Also, I am in the works of planning a meet and greet at the Philadelphia Zoo, but waiting for participating from other members. I am not sure how close that would be for you. I am a "newbie" to the state, currently living in Lancaster.

Keep us updated on your pregnancy! :)

Molly
molly419

Previous

Return to Pennsylvania