State Coordinator welcome

State Coordinator welcome

Postby molly419 » Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:48 pm

Hello all fellow state members!

I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself as the state coordinator of Pennsylvania. Many of you know my story, but for you who do not, here is a little bit about me:

Sam, my husband, and I, along with our daughter moved out to South-Eastern Pennsylvania in September. Though we moved away from all family and friends in Michigan, we are very happy were we are located, Sam's job, and the friends that we are making. I have to admit, I am very excited to meet and make new friends through being group coordinator, and in fact I have already made a few friends from the forum.

Little Miss Abigail, who is the ultimate diva, was born on February 5th, 2004, at 25 weeks. I developed preeclampsia around 21 weeks. After two 1/2 weeks of bed rest both in house and in the hospital, preeclampsia became severe, with my blood pressure soaring to 235/165 the morning I had to deliver her. Honestly, I don't remember much of her birth. I was extremely sick, throwing up, in and out of conscious; basically my body was starting to shut down. Abigail spent 4 months in the hospital, and has battled a few medical problems. She is currently an active, happy 2 year old, with a few milestones to reach. She is the joy of Sam's and my life!

As Pennsylvania group coordinator, I will be working toward more member participation. We have a couple active members on the East side of the state, and I would like to see the West side active. The brochure campaign is also a top priority, as well as meet and greet and idea exchanges to benefit the Foundation.

I am so proud to be part of this amazing group of women!

All PA Members, Please sign in and list your name, location, and email address, so that I can produce a contact list for up coming events, news, PA member updates and fundraisers.
molly419

Re : State Coordinator welcome

Postby hmoore » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:22 am

Hi Molly -
Congrats on becoming a state coordinator. I know that you will be great!!! Hear is my info:
Heather Moore - York PA
e-mail - hdmoore13@msn.com
hmoore

Postby laraeamie » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:24 am

Hi, my name is Amy Grady ~ Media, PA
email~[url] laraeamie@yahoo.com[/url]

laraeamie

Postby Dawn D » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:09 am

Molly, it will be great having you leading our area...

Dawn, dkkd@wi.rr.com, southeastern PA

Dawn (34)
Kirk (35)
Mya, delivered @30 wks/ 3 lbs./ emerg c-sec/severe preE/ remained severe even after delivery
Dawn D

Postby molly419 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 02:13 pm

Hi Amy~ Welcome to the boards! I know that you will be meeting many wonderful women and men here to support you and your family.
molly419

Postby molly419 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 00:03 am

PA Members....

I know there are more of you! [;)]
molly419

Postby rosemary » Wed Feb 22, 2006 09:11 pm

HI Molly!

I contacted Carol the other day before I saw your note about the brochure campaign. I am pleased to say that the company I work for actually printed the brochures as a donation to PF. After what I have been through, I am happy to do anything to help educate women about PE.

Congrats on your State Coordinator position!!

Rosemary Jorden - Altoona, PA
rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby molly419 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:14 am

Hi Rosemary,

Hats off to your company for making such a wonderful donation! Your right, educating women is one of the best ways to help the Foundation.

I look forward to talking with you, and all the other ladies in the future.

Any ideas for a meeting location and time? Im new to the area, but was thinking that Reading is a central location...any ideas? ( I have never been to Reading, is it nice?)
molly419

Postby missgamecock » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:32 am

I'm about an hour and a half from Erie, PA but live in Western NY near Buffalo.
missgamecock

Postby molly419 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:36 am

Sabrina,

Thanks for the info....I will have to keep your location in mind too. :) Have you thought about traveling to Harrisburg/Hershey area for the WAT? You know, their is Hershey World for the girls(and you too!) and lots of fun activities for the family...Gettysburg, State Capital, Amish...heheh. Family vacation! Do I sound like a travel agent? :)
molly419

Next

Return to Pennsylvania