Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Fall Meet and Greet?

Fall Meet and Greet?

Postby molly419 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 07:41 pm

I really hope that members located on the East side of the state can get together this fall. Two ideas I have:

Sesame Place: Halloween Festivities for the 1st or 2nd week in October. Bring the kids dressed up; there will be Halloween activities, rides. Look at www.sesameplace.com for more information.

Lancaster Farm: Visit a local working farm for a hay ride, pick out pumpkins, cider--fall fun! Not sure what farm, but I have two in mind.

Please post if you are interested in either, and what dates work best in October.
molly419

Re : Fall Meet and Greet?

Postby joeysmommy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 07:33 am

Hi Molly!

I'm new here, but I'd love to get involved and meet other members. My little girl, Joey, is too young for most things, but I'd be interested in the Lancaster Farm visit. The last two weekends in October work best for us, but we'll try either way.
joeysmommy

Postby Dawn D » Sun Oct 14, 2007 08:20 pm

Hi Tina, Molly might be by to reply soon, but I decided to chime in with a welcome. As of now there are no set plans to get together, but hopefully a group of us can plan to meet up before the end of the year....one of us will be in touch soon.

In the meantime feel free to contact me anytime and - if you haven't already - check out the other forums on this site. There are many things happening with the PF and wonderful people to share with.

take care,
Dawn D

Postby molly419 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 09:52 am

Welcome Tina!

As of now, there is nothing planned for a meet and greet for the state. Also, there is currently not a state group coordinator, as I have recently stepped down from holding that position.

I can't say for sure what if the new GC will be hosting meet and greets, but I encourage you and other's to become active in the state with the Preeclampsia Foundation, and set up meet and greets, mail out brochures, or become involved in fund raisers.

I am sure that I will see you around! :)
molly419

Return to Pennsylvania