WAT - Get together

WAT - Get together

Postby hmoore » Thu Oct 12, 2006 02:52 pm

Hi Ladies -
I know that a bunch of you have expressed interest in helping with the walk. I have stepped forward to go ahead and coordinate the walk. I have e-mailed Kris about it I am just waiting to hear back from her and have talked to Molly about it. We are looking at doing it in the Philadelphia area or a suburb of Philly. I have contacted a couple of places to check fees and availability as soon as I have the place set I will let you all know.
I wanted to see if on November 5, 2006 at 1:00pm the people interested in helping would like to get together for lunch and talk about the walk and figure out who would like to do what with the walk. I would like to see where we all stand and how we all plain to help out. Kind of bounce ideas off each other and really get organized. I was looking to meet at Houlihans in the Exton Square Mall (right outside of West Chester). I know that there were a few of you living in or around that area. I figured the sooner we get organized the better this will be. This also gives us a excuse to get together and start to know each other that way the day of the walk we are not all meeting for the first time. If you are interested in coming let me know so I can make a reservation. I really look forward to meeting all of you and working with you. I am very excited I think that the walk is going to be great!!!

PS - Houlihans has children's menus so if you wanted to bring your little ones they are more then welcome. We can get to know them to!
hmoore

Re : WAT - Get together

Postby molly419 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 02:13 pm

Meet and Greet/Walk-a-Thon Get Together
For the Preeclampsia Foundation

Join Heather Moore, Molly Laureto and other members from the state for lunch meet and greet. Heather will also be passing along information to those who would like to volunteer with the Philadelphia Walk. Molly will be on hand to answer questions concerning the Preeclampsia Foundation and to hand out information on the state wide candle fund raiser.

When: Sunday, November 5th at 1:00pm
Where: Houlihan's Restaurant at 146 Exton Square Mall,
Exton, PA 19341 610-524-9500

RSVP: Heather Moore (hmoore@aaasp.aaa.com) by November 2nd.

Children and Spouses are more than welcomed!
molly419

Return to Pennsylvania