FitFest in Philadelphia Volunteers Needed!

FitFest in Philadelphia Volunteers Needed!

Postby molly419 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:37 am

Hi State Members,

The Preeclampsia Foundation has been invited to participate in the following expo:

FitFest 2007
April 14-15 (Saturday and Sunday)
At the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia

This is a wonderful and exciting opportunity to hand out brochures for the Preeclampsia Foundation, raise awareness, education and also hand out Philadelphia Walk-A-Thon information/registration!

For the expo to take place, I am in need of volunteers for both days. The expo runs from 10am to 5pm both Saturday and Sunday. If you can volunteer at least 4 hours for one or both days, please contact me at mlaureto@yahoo.com by March 1st for more information. I will need a confirmation by March 8th that you will be able to volunteer.

I am also looking for a crafty type of person to make 2-3 premature dolls for the expo. This is a large health expo that should have an awesome turnout from the public and a great opportunity for the Preeclampsia Foundation.
molly419

Re : FitFest in Philadelphia Volunteers Needed!

Postby molly419 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:58 am

Thank you to everyone who has so far contacted me to volunteer at the expo. I still need 2-3 volunteers for just one of the days, and put in 4 hours. Please send an email of interest to mlaureto@yahoo.com

I hope to hear from members soon! :)
molly419

Return to New Jersey