Sunday, April 29th, Family Picnic

Sunday, April 29th, Family Picnic

Postby liza » Sun Apr 22, 2007 03:21 pm

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to give an update on the Family Picnic @ Ft. DeSoto...I am helping Alli organize this since she has so much going on! It will be on Sunday, April 29th. We are going to try to get there early and get some picnic tables and grills. We were too late to reserve anything. We are going to try to set up @ East Beach. When you get to where you have to turn left or right, turn left. We will try to bring some balloons or something to help us stand out! If you have any lawn chairs or small folding tables that would be great to bring too!

If people want to start coming around 10 am that would be great. We are planning on spending the day. Please bring something to cook on the grill, drinks and a side to share.

Please let us know if you plan on coming! If you are, I will give you our cell phones so that no one gets lost!

Hope to see you all! :)[8D][8D][8D][8D]
liza

Re : Sunday, April 29th, Family Picnic

Postby josiah1112 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 07:26 am

Hi Liza!

We will be there.Please e-mail me any pertinent information and the cell phones.Thanks!
josiah1112

Postby liza » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:24 pm

Hi Gloria,
I sent you an email! Can't wait to meet you on Sunday!
Liza :)
liza

Postby josiah1112 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:50 am

Liza,

We were honored to meet you and your lovely family!!We had a great time.It never ceases to amaze me when I meet other preeclampsia survivors the bond we share.We must do it again.

The day was absolutley gorgeous.It is for days like that that we moved here to Florida!!Ah, to hit the beach while still in April!![8D][:D]

PS.We missed you,Alli!
josiah1112

Return to Florida