Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Conference is upon us in less than week !

Conference is upon us in less than week !

Postby timelessbeauty » Sat Jul 15, 2006 01:17 pm

by timelessbeauty (1712 Posts), Sat Jul 15, 2006 01:17 pm

I would like to ask at this point all members who are interested in coming or are attending to send me an email so I know you are on my list! I will have much to do starting Monday to get things in order and want to make sure I account for everyone! Come One Come All!!! Dr. Easterling will be giving a great talk on PE, we have Rev. Manns who will help us with a talk on the stages and forms of Grief and Loss we experience with PE, HELLP and Premature births and/or losses. And we are hosting the first of a series of Volunteer Skills sessions to help get members motivated and share tips as to how members can help starting in your own community! I look forward to meeting everyone!
timelessbeauty

Re : Conference is upon us in less than week !

Postby whosures » Sun Jul 16, 2006 09:53 pm

by whosures (106 Posts), Sun Jul 16, 2006 09:53 pm

I'll be there with bells on. I worked on my little preemie hat today. This is definitely a practice one as it's a little crooked. But I'm having fun with it. :) It was so great to see you. You and the girls will have to come here next time and I'll spring for the pizza.[:D]
whosures

Postby timelessbeauty » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:19 pm

by timelessbeauty (1712 Posts), Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:19 pm

I found the pattern for the baby afghans I wanted to show you! lol .. I copied it out and it's on one of my display boards along with a finished afghan for the conference. I made 4 preemie hats and put them on the board as well. I have worked on a Neonatal positioning device (aka Snake) and also almost finished a preemie sleeper outfit from the internet pattern I had.

I was able to take 3 hats, 1 blankie and 1 bedrest basket to the local hospital as of last Thursday. Very well received and I keep my eye out for items that would be useful for more baskets/bags.

Conference materials are shaping up as I am setting up binders and materials for the event. I'm lining up itineraries for when people are to arrive and what I need to get done. BUSY BUSY BUSY!

I loved having you over to my humble abode. I will email you directions on how to finish the hat. LOL
timelessbeauty

Postby timelessbeauty » Mon Jul 17, 2006 08:17 am

by timelessbeauty (1712 Posts), Mon Jul 17, 2006 08:17 am

I forgot to mention, my youngest daughter really enjoyed playing with your daughter. I have to laugh remembering all the screams of laughter and fun they were producing while in her room that night. I still am picking up legos from around the house as more towers have been built since then. Now to find a playmate for lil boy. LOL
timelessbeauty

Postby jamilyn » Tue Jul 18, 2006 04:27 pm

by jamilyn (430 Posts), Tue Jul 18, 2006 04:27 pm

I am getting more excited to come to Indy the closer it gets to the weekend. I will be flying in Friday night around 7. I cant remember if you said anything was planned for Friday night though. Please let me know if I need to bring anything with me. I will be bringing some of my stuff I have for the Golf Tournament for people to get ideas and maybe even give me some as well.!
Cant wait to meet everyone this weekend.
Thanks for all your hard work to make this conference happen.
jamilyn

Return to Indiana