Who will you invite to the 2006 WAT?

darcynulph

Re : Who will you invite to the 2006 WAT?

Postby darcynulph » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:23 am

I work in an office with 270 real estate agents and I will distribute flyers and email them with a personal letter from me. Also I will be inviting my family which is small and I am going to meet with the director of the women's center next Thursday at Banner Desert, she wants to review the brochure before they approve it for distribution. If all goes well, I will see where I can post information in the hospital.

Do you know when the posters will be ready?

Sorry that I don't have time to go to local businesses for sponsorship.

jamilyn

Re : Who will you invite to the 2006 WAT?

Postby jamilyn » Sat Feb 04, 2006 00:07 am

I am going to be spreading the word to those at my church, job, my family and friends also my drs offices. I really hope I can get a group together since last year it wasnt the perfect timing with stratton still in the NICU. I hope something is able to be worked out with the March of Dimes, that would be great.

jillmushet

Who will you invite to the 2006 WAT?

Postby jillmushet » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:01 pm

Hi AZ:

This year's WAT attendence is shaping up to be much bigger than last year's 70+ participants.

Since Claire has started school , I have met many more families through volunteering in the classroom, being a Scout leader, and pick up & drop off. Also, Claire and I joined a new church this year; I hope to sign up some walkers there.

Who do you know? Are you bringing family? neighbors? co-workers? Absolutely everyone is welcome!

Return to “Arizona”