Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Puget Sound Area meet and greet

Puget Sound Area meet and greet

Postby annegarrett » Sat Sep 29, 2007 00:11 am

by annegarrett (2525 Posts), Sat Sep 29, 2007 00:11 am

I'm planning an informal meet and greet in early October (between 10/1 and 10/15) for PF area moms, dads and babies/kids to be held at the University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle--sort of a reunion and a chance to meet new faces. We don't have a date yet but I wanted to alert area members to "Save the Date". It's just a no-host event at this point but if someone wants to help me out, we can make it a bit more formal. I hope to have our other co-founders--Dr. E, Anil Singh-Molares and Joan Lambert there, but that is TBD. Stay tuned!!

It'd be nice to see old friends and meet new ones. You Vancouver folks and Portland folks should make your way here too. [:D]
annegarrett

Re : Puget Sound Area meet and greet

Postby annegarrett » Wed Oct 03, 2007 01:17 am

by annegarrett (2525 Posts), Wed Oct 03, 2007 01:17 am

Okay--so the cat's out of the bag. The producers of Time-Warner would like to do a film shoot of me talking with our members. We don't know yet when they will be in Seattle but if you are interested in meeting and potentially being part of the commercial they are making for Lifetime, please email me at anne@preeclampsia.org and let me know and we will try to coordinate things. The plan for a meeting with groups was scrapped but we need individuals willing to come to Seattle next week (later in the week, I think) for this piece of their project.

And it would be really nice to meet you all. Email me if you're interested. I know I've got at least one old friend signed up. Would love to meet new folks as well.

Hugs,
annegarrett

Return to Washington