Hi everyone, Just wanted to post another reminder about the Madison, WI walk-a-thon tobe held this coming Saturday, May 12. Registration to begin at 9:30 with the Walk-a-thon to begin at 10am. We are expecting a decent turn-out even though this is our first walk in Madison.
Things we need:
1. Volunteer to help w ith kids fake-tatoos (rather than face-painting)
2. Anyone who would like to speak before the walk.
3. Any volunteers to bring a case of bottled water (I have a couple already), or a few boxes of granola bar type snacks.
4. I've got about half of the insurance certificate fee covered, but could use additional sponsors for that.
5. Raffle items and someone to help with the raffle (selling raffle tickets).
6. Help at the registration table.
Bring your last minute walkers - friends, family, neighbors!