COCA COLA PEE

If you have a technical question about how to use the Forum or a website suggestion, please post it here! Our Forum's policy lives here, too.

COCA COLA PEE

Postby lors63 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 06:48 am

I dont know if it is covered here. I havent seen it specifically.

I think there should be a MANDANTORY mention of the coca cola pee on handouts that the drs offices give to us .
If I had known about this I would have been saved from my HELLP ( which they never diagnosed me with but I had the rib/liver pain, shoulder pain, 20,000 platlets and two bags given to me, IN ICU for 2 days and didnt see my son till after then, on a respirator for almost an hour to "bring me to(back)".... I was lucky. Our baby was lucky.
This protein in the urine I think is a BIG thing. Granted maybe it didnt happen till it was "almost too late" but had I know I would have been at the hospital 4 or 5 days sooner and maybe not have had to have an ER C Section or be away from my baby and be in ICU without him. He was fine.

IF ANYONE READS THIS THAT HAS URINE THAT LOOKS LIKE COCA COLA(Dark)
PLEASE GO TO THE DR OR ER ROOM IMMEDIATELY......

I hope I can save someone and their baby the anguish and perhaps their lives.

God Bless,
Lorraine
lors63

Re : COCA COLA PEE

Postby accessoriz » Mon Apr 17, 2006 04:06 pm

I am 33 weeks, at 31 weeks I was having severe right upper Ab pain....so, my ob sent me to the Birth center....(Not to mention she didn't like my Braxton Hicks contractions either)....Where I was given an ultrasound of my kidneys, gallbladder, and bladder....where everything looked like it was ok....But I have noticed that since yesterday my urine is a very dark color....but, it isn't the normal I haven't had enough water look.... Plus, since the pre-term labor I have been drinking about 75 ounces of water a day....other than 3 days ago when I had what I think was the flu. I don't have any other signs of a bladder infection....Had one several years ago....I do have a doctors appt this afternoon....Anybody have any ideas in the mean time???? Any help is very much appreciated...Thanks, KIM
accessoriz

Re : COCA COLA PEE

Postby miracle3 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 05:55 pm

Please post this in the "ask the experienced" portion of the forum (you will get more replies). Dark colored urine is never a good sign. Let us know how your appointment goes.
miracle3

Return to Ask an Administrator