Anyone Interested??

Re : Anyone Interested??

Postby staceyc » Fri Jun 16, 2006 02:36 pm

Is everyone ok with a date in July? Any ideas where we can have a meeting?Is a weekend day ok..Sunday? Sunday is probably best for me..my mother or father should be able to watch Jayson..(dh is working hes a Chef)Weekdays are a little tough with me because of work....Im not sure how far everyone wants to travel...

Ileana you are probably the farthest North from everyone..How far south did you want to travel? It seems like a half way point for everyone would be Cherry Hill Area...(Did you want to travek that far Ileana?)

Val you are probably the closest to that area..Do you have any ideas on where we can meet?

Im pretty flexible and am willing to travel....

Thank you everyone for your great responses...Im glad to hear Im not alone.

Stacey
staceyc

Postby hmoore » Fri Jun 16, 2006 03:07 pm

Hi Ladies -
I hope that I am not intruding but I am always down in that area and would like to Join in also. I live in York, PA but my whole family lives in the Delaware county pa not far from Cherry Hill I am usually down visiting them every other weekend or so. I would love to get together with you ladies for support as my husband and I are ttc now.

hmoore

Postby staceyc » Fri Jun 16, 2006 05:19 pm

Heather

We would love for you to join us! I need the support also as my dh and I are also ttc and altho this should be a good thing and I should be happy Im a nervous wreck! Have any idea of where we can meet in Cherry Hill?

Stacey
staceyc

Postby staceyc » Fri Jun 16, 2006 05:25 pm

Does anyone have ideas on where we can meet...Restaurant, Cafe..??

Stacey
staceyc

Postby hmoore » Fri Jun 23, 2006 03:43 pm

I was thinking the Cherry Hill mall they have a restaurant named Houlihans. What do you guys think?
hmoore

Postby ileana » Fri Jun 23, 2006 05:48 pm

I can come to Cherry Hill, but I will bring my baby along - he's 6 months but a cutie... I really never had any problems with him. He's very social.

As for suggestions, when we went to Seattle, we met in a Barnes & Noble cafe... They are quiet enough that we can talk informally.

I can do any Sunday in July other than the 23rd - I'll be attending the PF conference.
ileana

Postby hmoore » Fri Jun 23, 2006 05:56 pm

Ileana - I think Barnes & Noble is a wonderful idea. I am open any sunday in July. You all let me know time and place and I will be there.

PS - Ileana can not wait to meet your son I am sure he is a doll!
hmoore

Postby molly419 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 09:21 pm

Hi Ladies,

I am also interested in joining....as hubby and I are considering TTC next fall, and of course, Im just plain scared. And I would love to meet you all.

Im in Lancaster County, PA, but I don't mind traveling. Let me know what weekend your planning, and I will try to make it.
molly419

Postby staceyc » Sun Jun 25, 2006 09:42 pm

Hi Everyone

Im open for either...Barnes and Noble is a great idea..whatever the consensus is ...is great with me! 23rd also is not good for me....
Let me know if everyone has a date in mind...and I will see if my parents can watch my son...hes going to be 6 in July so he can not sit still for more than 2 minutes!! :-)

Stacey
staceyc

Postby laraeamie » Mon Jun 26, 2006 07:36 am

I am busy the 23rd and the 16th, but what ever date you pick i will try to come. As I would love to meet all of you!! If by chance I miss this meeting I will make it to the next!!
laraeamie

PreviousNext

Return to New Jersey