Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Connecticut members!

Connecticut members!

Postby kylesmom » Thu Jun 10, 2004 07:25 am

Hi- I have been in touch with many of you about starting a group here in CT. There are some of you on the list provided to me that have outdated emails or other info. If you have not heard from me directly and would like to be involved on a local level, please get in touch with me either here on PF site or by email at j-edwards@cox.net

I am hoping to plan our first meeting for September after everyone's summer travels are complete. I have spoken to some women who are very eager to be involved and have offered various services to the group. I am really excited to meet you all in person!

Jennifer 32
Kyle born 8-13-03 @ 38 weeks (severe atypical Preeclampsia and Class I HELLP)
kylesmom

Re : Connecticut members!

Postby shelbys mom » Thu Jun 10, 2004 01:53 pm

let get this rolling for a CT chapter Jennifer I sent you a email to your email address, thanks so much keep me posted

Kim, mom to Shelby 32 weeker due to pree-e, and hellp, now a crazy 2 year old!!!
shelbys mom

Postby kdreher » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:43 am

I am still around too and can get my sister involved now that she has post-pregnancy eclampsia.

Kris (34)
DH, Tom (33)
Tyler 3-9-95 to 3-23-95 (26 wks pe/HELLP)
Hoping for a little miracle in 2005!

tkstevens@sbcglobal.net or kstevens@cga.uscg.mil
kdreher

Postby shelbys mom » Thu Jul 15, 2004 08:31 am

Kris where in CT are you< and Jennifer I cannot remember if I gave you my new email, BPDDET397@aol.com? September is approaching fast, and I will be away for the first two weeks of September so let me know when we are gonna do this!!!!!

Kim, mom to Shelby 32 weeker due to pree-e, and hellp, now a crazy 2 year old!!!
shelbys mom

Postby carolh » Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:32 am

Hi Jennifer (and CT ladies) -

Just wanted to check in with you and get some feedback on what's been happening in your chapter lately. I'm trying to finally make some progress in observing/monitoring/leading all the state/regional groups to make our efforts a bit more organized across the country.

Jennifer - take a look at my post in the Diva Network section (Calling all Divas) and give me your comments/feedback/questions. I would also love to hear an update on CT!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Carol

Carol Hamilton, Pharm.D.
Michigan Coordinator
Director of Chapter Development
Ann Arbor
carolh

Postby kylesmom » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:21 am

Hi! I must admit, I have not been very active on the boards this summer. I am in the middle of scheduling a meeting for Sep/Oct- it is quite a process just to get a room to meet!

Carol- I just spent some time looking for the "calling all divas" link and can't seem to find it! I will try again later (its Kyle's 1st birthday party today!!!) and get back to you. If you can post a link that would be helpful. Thanks.

To everyone else in CT... we will be meeting soon. Hope you are all enjoying your summer and I can't wait to meet you all in person.

Jennifer 32
Kyle born 8-13-03 @ 38 weeks (PE and Class I HELLP)
Connecticut Coordinator
kylesmom

Postby shelbys mom » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:48 am

Summer not busy are you crazy, between work, and trying to conceive it has been crazy LOL, talk with you soon whenver you want to have the meeting is good for me, Kim

shelbys mom

Postby frances » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:14 am

hi everyone from ct.
i have a 9mnth old born 29wks and was thinking of ttc again. just wondering who people have gone to see in the state. i live in fairfield county but would travel if anyone knows of a good peri.
thanks
frances

Postby kdreher » Mon Oct 31, 2005 02:07 pm

Hi..I am in CT as well. If you email me at tkstevens@sbcglobal.net we can talk about the different doctors.
kdreher

Return to Connecticut