Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Looking...

Looking...

Postby l412angel » Sun Jan 03, 2010 08:49 pm

Anyone in the Naperville area? My husband and I lost our daughter 31 weeks due to PE on Nov 17 2009...attending SHARE support groups but would still like to meet/talk with someone who went through the same thing to possibly find the right high risk doctor for us! Thanks!
l412angel

Re : Looking...

Postby kara » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Hi Laura, Glad you got to the forums. "Darateacher" is in Skokie, I think. She lost a little boy in 08, I believe. I know Skokie isn't close to Naperville, but perhaps you guys might be able to meet somewhere in the middle, if there is no one closer to Naperville.

A member of the Foundation's Medical Board is in Chicago. I'll flag the Patient Support Department and see if they can get you contact info for an MFM.
kara
Forum Moderator

Postby mamabear » Thu Feb 25, 2010 03:32 pm

Hi there! I had PE with both my girls, they were both born a month early and healthy (just small).

I developed PE at 27 weeks in my second pregnancy. I loved my doctors - they kept a very close eye on me the whole time - I was hospitalized for two weeks and then in-and-out on bedrest till I delivered at 35 weeks. The office I go to is in St Charles and I delivered at XXXXXX. I needed to see the high risk doctors at XXXXXX - I LOVED them! I honestly miss seeing them all the time - haha!

If you're interested in going to XXXXXX let me know and I'll send you information on who I saw.
mamabear

Postby l412angel » Thu Feb 25, 2010 05:32 pm

mamabear. I saw the high risk Doctors at the hospital in geneva you mentioned...However my OB said im far too high risk for that hospital since its only a level 2. Can you email me we can discuss over email? L412ANGEL@AOL.COM :) Thank you!!!
l412angel

Postby mamabear » Thu Feb 25, 2010 08:56 pm

Hi Laura!

I emailed you. :)
mamabear

Return to Illinois