Law & Order SVU episode

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.

Law & Order SVU episode

Postby angieb » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:10 pm

This episode originally aired 3-3-10 (called "Savior" I think according to my DVR)- although pre-eclampsia is not the main storyline, it does come up and becomes a pretty good secondary story. Did anyone else happen to see it?
angieb

Re : Law & Order SVU episode

Postby jjones1333 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 00:54 am

I saw it part of it. I thought it was interesting. What I didn't like about it was how the doctor said that the baby wasn't worth taking care of. Having lost my son after being born at 25 weeks, this hit me pretty hard. I actually got a little mad.
jjones1333

Postby kara » Sat Mar 20, 2010 03:15 pm

I saw part of it, too. It was very secondary, but glad it made the show and showed a very early baby-since many people think it only happens in late pregnancy and everyone is always fine afterwards. I always wonder if tv producers are scanning our boards for realistic info and scenarios.
kara
Forum Moderator

Postby milesymommy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:02 am

There was a "House" episode where a tennager comes in with all these weird symptoms, hi BP, liver failing, and they can't figure it out. Turns out post partum PE, she had a baby over a month before, no one knew, she thought it was dead and left it in an abandoned house. Dr Cuddy goes looking for the child, some homeless couple found it and has been taking care of it, she's perfectly healthy. Teenage girl dies. I think Cuddy ends up adopting the baby. Just a *little* ridiculous - finding a perfectly healthy baby born prematurely being raised by homeless people?
milesymommy

Postby kbunsey » Mon Apr 05, 2010 09:57 pm

I saw that House episode too. Ridiculous!
kbunsey

Return to Misc