Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Saving Grace 2008: roll call and room share

Re : Saving Grace 2008: roll call and room share

Postby annegarrett » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:17 am

I'm still on the fence. I have mileage that will cover airfare but DH's business is struggling and we don't have the extra income at the moment for the hotel, ticket, and other expenses. WANT to come. :) Will keep you posted.

Also--we have our own big event (1000 people on 10/22) that I am in charge of and things are getting insane for me. I'm sure Eleni can appreciate that right now.

We should webcast this so everyone else can be there--or plan an online chat for the same night for those who can't make it. Or did I miss other official plans?
annegarrett

Postby kdreher » Mon Aug 25, 2008 01:44 pm

I was really hoping to go again this year (you will all have a blast..and cry a little) with my mom, sister, stepmom and stepsister..However...by the end of September I will be close to 24 weeks and while I'm doing wonderfully its best for me to stay close to home. The expenses would be a bit much for me at this time too..I need baby stuff :) Hopefully next year it'll be close by again :) and I'll be there with a success story! I will sure miss meeting everyone and seeing a few of you again.
kdreher

Postby eleni » Mon Aug 25, 2008 02:23 pm

Hey everybody -- I'll try to drop this note into all the relevant threads, but please help us out here. It's no problem if you've booked your room at the Omni via some other means, but it is super important you let them know to credit this to the Preeclampsia Foundation block. Or just send me the name it's booked under and we'll take care of getting that credit taken care of. Otherwise, we may get charged for unused rooms. Thanks for your help with this!
eleni
Site Admin

Postby meg hanrahan » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:30 am

I will not need a roommate as I live in the DC area, but will be attending. It has been quite a long time since I have been on these forums - work, life, etc. - but excited to finally meet those of you from chats in the past. (I am dragging my husband too.)
meg hanrahan

Postby fiona » Thu Aug 28, 2008 05:19 pm

Hey Meg! Great to see you back - and how cool that you'll be at SG. How are all those beautiful daughters?
fiona
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Conferences