Calling all Bakers

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.
denise

Re : Calling all Bakers

Postby denise » Tue Sep 29, 2009 09:52 am

I like to bake, but don't really have a specialty. Hubby marvels over my banana bread. I do admit to not baking any elaborate items. Usually the kids want to help, so I just don't go there. ;-)

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Tue Sep 29, 2009 00:06 am

Pennsylvania here...and I make some fab iced ricotta cookies...I am in!

eleni
Site Admin

Postby eleni » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:19 pm

good stuff. I'd love to see some stuff from Maine and/or New England area. anybody? Trying to span the country.

misscoleyp

Postby misscoleyp » Thu Sep 24, 2009 09:55 pm

According to my husband, my pecan, pumpkin and apples pies are amazing. My sister, aunt and I love to bake.

Nicole - Texas

for faith

Postby for faith » Thu Sep 24, 2009 06:45 pm

Hi Eleni - I am a pretty good baker (mostly due to my mom's great receipes and help) and would love to be involved in something to help. Thanks!

Jill
cookies
California

rebecca2

Postby rebecca2 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 09:05 pm

When you say **if amazing deserts are your speciality in the kitchen** do you mean eating them? If so, I qualify. :)

I wouldn't say I'm good at baking, but depending on the request I might be able to rally some folks (husband & neighbor) that know their way around a kitchen. We are in Virginia.

eleni
Site Admin

Calling all Bakers

Postby eleni » Wed Sep 23, 2009 02:07 pm

If amazing desserts are your specialty in the kitchen, please let us know. I have to be deliberately vague until this idea gets a bit more baked (ha - pun intended), but if you enjoy baking and you're pretty darn good at it, please list your name, your speciality, and your state. Trust me, you're gonna love this one and it won't cost you much more than the ingredients of your delectable edible!

Return to “Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange”