Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Could I be pregant!

Could I be pregant!

Postby nicole18 » Mon May 15, 2006 10:17 am

Hi this is my first time on here an i am having problems with my lower vaginal area I am 18 years old an a graduate. I dont know what is wrong with me it hurt so bad; I was in the bed all sunday. When I get up to go to the restroom it felt like I could scream. The pain with all around my lower back. Someone please tell me what's wrong HELP!!!!!!!!
nicole18

Re : Could I be pregant!

Postby mada » Mon May 15, 2006 10:31 am

Ashley,
It sounds like youmay have something going on with your pelvic area. You need to go see a doctor today. You could have a bladder infection or something along those lines. Either way, you need to go get some treatment. Are you late for you period?
mada

Postby timelessbeauty » Mon May 15, 2006 11:18 am

Ashley,

I have to agree with Mada, it sounds more like you have something going on with your urinary tract or something, unless you already know you are pregnant. I would hope that you would consult a physician as soon as possible because they may be able to prescribe some antibiotic or pain reliever for you to help. But if you think you are pregnant, please tell them to do a pregnancy test before you get prescribed any medication, as they may choose a different course of treatment that would be "baby safe".

If you are pregnant, hopefully you will come back and let us know. We would be glad to help you along your pregnancy with information on what signs and symptoms of preeclampsia to be aware of so hopefully you don't run into any severe problems.

Good luck!
timelessbeauty

Postby fnaz » Mon May 15, 2006 03:55 pm

sounds like an infection to me..
u might have UTI or vaginal infection..but if u think it coud be pregnancy...do tell about it to your doc..i agree with Mada and Sue.In any case you have to visit a doctor.
fnaz

Return to Illinois