Post Reply FAQ Members Login

How is everyone?

How is everyone?

Postby kristen8843 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 02:59 pm

by kristen8843 (94 Posts), Thu Apr 19, 2007 02:59 pm

It's been awhile since anyone's posted an update from the Hoosier State...so thought I'd check in to see how everyone's doing. I know there are a couple of us expecting and several of you are busy planning the walk-a-thon....how is everyone? It looks like we have a beautiful weekend ahead of us...hope you all enjoy it! I plan on spending some quality time with my little girl, since she won't be the only child much longer..7 weeks and counting until her little brother is here to keep her up at night and steal mom & dad's attention!
kristen8843

Re : How is everyone?

Postby timelessbeauty » Fri Apr 20, 2007 09:51 am

by timelessbeauty (1712 Posts), Fri Apr 20, 2007 09:51 am

The Indiana Coordinator is dealing with getting her Buick fixed from fuel line freeze up over the winter and getting everyone in the household better from various colds, viruses, etc that have plagued our house since Jan/Feb this year.

I am proud to say that I have given 5 kitchen tall trashbags FULL of blankies to the local children's hospital for their NICU and bereavement support program. Gradually whittling away at my yarn supply to benefit other moms with the help of a dear couple that live near me and have been crocheting the majority of the blankies!

Looking into hosting a gathering this summer near August I believe to educate, bring our members together, and have a good time! (Better planned than the zoo trip. hehehe)

How's the pregnancy going? Good to see you posting Kristen!
timelessbeauty

Postby michellelhuston » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:13 am

by michellelhuston (1251 Posts), Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:13 am

Everything is going good here in the Fort! Just busy cooking the bean! DH and I plan on doing some spring cleaning this weekend since it is going to be so nice! We are trying to re-organize little Bean's room since it has kind of become a storage room! Oh and we get to give the dog a bath! That should be fun! He is a big boy!

Kristen, Have you been having an uneventful pregnancy? I hope that everything continues to go well for you!

Sue, A summer gathering sounds great as long as we are still doing good! Are you coming to the Auburn WAT? Once again, as long as I am still doing ok, I will be there!

michellelhuston

Postby kristen8843 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 01:51 pm

by kristen8843 (94 Posts), Fri Apr 20, 2007 01:51 pm

I agree that a meeting this summer would be great. My pregnancy is going great. We had a few little scares earlier, but right now everything is on track and looking good. I am now 33 weeks and have been seeing the dr. every week. My weight and bp have both stabilized and I haven't been spilling any protein. The only swelling is in my legs and feet after working all day, which is to be expected (I'm SO looking forward to maternity leave)! At this point with my first pregnancy, I was on strict bedrest and swollen like you wouldn't believe, so I'm very relieved to be this far with no serious complications. Starting to think I might just make it to 40 weeks PE free...but trying not to get my hopes up! Wish I could make it to the WAT this year, but I'm not willing to travel very far from home until baby is here and safe.

Sue, I hope you're able to get your car and your family up and running. I know that flu/cold situation all too well, as it hit my house too. And great job on the baby blankies...I'm impressed! Wish I had at least one creative bone in my body!!

Michelle, I'm keeping you and your little bean in my thoughts and hoping you have a long, boring pregnancy ahead of you. Keep us updated...and good luck with the "dog wash". We have an 85 pound German Shepherd who HATES his baths, so I know how difficult that can be!
kristen8843

Postby angelkat » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:53 pm

by angelkat (3423 Posts), Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:53 pm

Sue,

Don't forget to invite this buckeye and sometime Fort women along with Lake women. (Can you say almost lake time yeah!!!)

Michelle, we have to hook up with summer!!!!
angelkat

Postby michellelhuston » Mon Apr 23, 2007 09:48 am

by michellelhuston (1251 Posts), Mon Apr 23, 2007 09:48 am

Tracy,

Yes that is a must! I can't wait for Lake Season!!!!! I think the first weekend we will be up is memorial day weekend! Maybe we could at the outlet mall!
michellelhuston

Postby timelessbeauty » Tue Apr 24, 2007 04:03 pm

by timelessbeauty (1712 Posts), Tue Apr 24, 2007 04:03 pm

I should be at the Auburn WAT baring any scheduling problems with my husband's work place. And I hope to also be at the Dayton WAT. A Two-fer! lol
timelessbeauty

Postby angelkat » Tue Apr 24, 2007 08:26 pm

by angelkat (3423 Posts), Tue Apr 24, 2007 08:26 pm

Michelle,

Memorial Day weekend I WILL be at the lake but have to run back home early Sunday due to work on Monday (yes, I have to work Memorial day YUK) Other than that I should be there every other weekend in June - Sept

Sue,

Can't wait to FINALY get to meet u!
angelkat

Return to Indiana