23 weeks and wondering if u have experinced this

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
brandi101

Re : 23 weeks and wondering if u have experinced this

Postby brandi101 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 02:32 pm

i just got back home and they said they think it is just the baby growing but they r going to do an ultrasound just in case next week but until then im on bedrest but no infection at least and the heartbeat and baby movements is just fine thankfully

rebecca2

Postby rebecca2 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 01:45 pm

Good luck at your appointment. I hope it is just baby growing....Let us know how it goes.

brandi101

Postby brandi101 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 08:58 am

thanks guys i do have an appt today but im already on antibotics so i dont know if it is but they just might not be strong enough antobotics its just really scary cause so many things can send u into labor

brooklynsmom

Postby brooklynsmom » Wed Mar 03, 2010 08:41 am

I had this my last pregnancy right around 22-23 weeks...I was certain I was in pre-term labor or something, because it hurt extremely bad! I did end up going in, and was checked, and everything was just fine. My Dr. said the baby was just probably having a growth spurt, and it was round ligament pain...BUT, going in and hearing that gave me peace of mind, and I was able to focus on something other than that pain, knowing the baby was okay!

rebecca2

Postby rebecca2 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:43 pm

No experience with this, but I too would err on the side of caution and go on in if you need to.

heather j
Forum Moderator

Postby heather j » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Hey, Brandi. I think that's good advice from your doctor; I've always been one to error on the side of caution. That said - is there any chance you could have a UTI? Pressure in my lower stomach and near my pelvic area were the only symptoms I ever had when I tested positive for UTIs in pregnancy (later I added contractions to that mix of symptoms, but lower abdominal pressure was always present). If anything, maybe you could pop in the office for a clean catch just to be sure?

brandi101

23 weeks and wondering if u have experinced this

Postby brandi101 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 06:09 pm

i am 23 weeks and im havin pressure in the lower part of my stomach my doc says if it gets worse to go to l and d but im wonderin has anyone had this happen before and what was the outcome am i just over worrying

Return to “Pregnant Again?”