Post Reply FAQ Members Login

"Get Together"

Re : "Get Together"

Postby allic » Sun Aug 06, 2006 09:01 pm

We are in New Port Richey...northwest of you (in Pasco County).

A Saturday afternoon...at the Cheesecake Factory??? (International mall, I think)

Gloria, does this work for you?: August 12, in the afternoon at the Cheesecake Factory (or another yummy place), International Mall in Tampa?

Aubrie is doing great! She's finally gained a few pounds and is 22.5lbs. She's way ahead of the game verbally and is the biggest girly girl, so we're having lots of fun with her. And all that worrying we did when she was so tiny. I bet you definitely know what I mean. Colton and her are VERY close, which is really neat.

How is Max with the new baby? I can't tell you how thrilled I am that you're sooo busy! [:)] Hope to see you soon!
allic

Postby josiah1112 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 08:25 pm

Alli,

This Saturday is not good at all.I was also wondering if you
wanted to meet up at Westshore Mall instead?? Perhaps Saturday 8/19?

Max is doing great.He is walking up a storm and is incredibly
funny and vivacious! Will you be bringing any of your kids?
I might consider bringing Max but when I take him places I usually
end up leaving in a hurry[:)]

Talk to you soon.Max is calling.
josiah1112

Postby allic » Wed Aug 09, 2006 08:32 pm

Saturday August 19th at the Westshore Mall!!! Can't Wait. I had a message from Shonie today (sorry I missed you), so maybe a few of our other "sisters" can meet us there?

I'm not sure about bringing my kids. I'll have to let you know. Maybe I can get my husband to hang out at the mall incase I need help...that way I can call for backup! [;)]

I'm so excited. Bring pictures, especially if you decide not to bring Max!

How is Jeffrey, by the way?
allic

Postby robertmyangel » Thu Aug 10, 2006 01:26 pm

Hi Alli,

I got your e-mail, I sent you a reply this morning. Unfortunately I won't be attending the get together b/c I work on Saturdays.[V] I don't want to take anytime off so soon after just getting back after I lost Baby Robert.[:(] I so wish that I could be there, hopefully we can plan something later on. Or you could call me when you get a chance. Hope to hear from you soon, many hugs to you.[:I]
robertmyangel

Postby allic » Mon Aug 14, 2006 04:17 pm

Is anyone else joining Gloria and I for a lunch date?

Shonie, I'm sorry I haven't been able to call. I need to find a quiet moment (before 9) to devote to our phone call, but things have just been crazy here. We have our two and our neighbor's kindergartner is over EVERY DAY, the second he gets home from school. Hopefully tomorrow sometime, my husband can take the kids out to give me a little peace. I just don't want you to think I forgot about you.

Gloria, what time is good for you on Saturday? I can't wait!
allic

Postby josiah1112 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:09 pm

Alli,

I'm so sorry but I will not be able to make it this Saturday.
My dad is here from overseas and he is going back home on
Saturday.How is next Saturday for you?

Jeffrey is well.Growing tons.His hernia operation is this Thursday.
Please keep him in your prayers.

I can't wait for our hang out time.Perhaps Shonie can jon us next week?
josiah1112

Postby allic » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:03 am

Colton had hernia surgery in January. Looking back now, it was a piece of cake, but I was scared to death. We had it done in Tampa. He had it when he was born and we had assumed it went away on it's own until one night I was pulling him out of the bathtub (as he threw a gigantic temper tantrum) and he got this huge bubble in that area. My husband knew exactly what it was and manually "popped" it back in. Two days later he went in for surgery and less than two hours after the 30 minute surgery, we practically had to hold him down so he wouldn't jump on the bed. He felt completely fine.

I will keep Jeffrey in my prayers, but I bet you'll need them more. Handing your baby over to someone for surgery is the worst feeling, no matter how minor the surgery. I know he'll do just fine. Let us know how it goes.

Shonie, when would you be able to make it over for lunch? Is Tampa too far for you if we did it on a Sunday afternoon?

Gloria, have fun with your dad. We'll reschedule soon.

Love,
Alli
allic

Postby allic » Mon Sep 11, 2006 07:52 pm

Ok. Let's try this again. Anyone have any dates in mind for a possible get together in October. Maybe at the Naples Zoo...I think it will be cool enough and if we do it on a weekend, we can bring our families. Any thoughts?
allic

Previous

Return to Florida