Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Win a trip to Saving Grace 2009 (Chicago)....

Connect with Promise Walk coordinators and volunteers to share ideas, ask questions, and learn how to host or participate in a Walk in your area!

Win a trip to Saving Grace 2009 (Chicago)....

Postby kara » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:54 pm

by kara (6614 Posts), Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:54 pm

You could be on your way to Chicago on October 24, 2009, for "Saving Grace: A Night of Hope" to meet some of the amazing women you talk to every day on these forums, to be a part of the emotional program, meet the Vision Grant Recipients, and others who truly care about the Preeclampsia Foundations Mission!

How?:
By organizing and/or participating in a 2009 Awareness Walk, you could be eligible for a trip to Saving Grace!

-For any walk coordinator or individual raising $10,000 or more, the Preeclampsia Foundation will provide one night hotel stay and one ticket to Saving Grace.***

-For anyone collecting $25,000(which will fund ONE research grant) or more, the Foundation will provide: round trip airfare for one, one night hotel stay, and one ticket for entrance to Saving Grace.***

$10,000 seems like a lot of money, but if you can get 100 people to collect $100 in pledges each, OR raise half that amount and get a corporation to match your fundraising efforts, you've just earned yourself a hotel room for one night and a ticket to Saving Grace!

~There is no limit to the number of people who can win these prizes~

There's no walk in my area, what can I do?
If there isn't a walk in your area, you can plan a Friends & Family walk, which is very informal and simple to do.

If you are interested in organizing a walk, or just participating, we have a whole team of volunteers dedicated to helping you organize a successful walk. Just post here or email me at KaraB@preeclampsia.org to express your interest!

***Official Rules to follow.
kara
Forum Moderator

Return to The Promise Walk for Preeclampsia