I had been debating on whether or not to get the H1N1 shot for Hannah. Her doctor's office called today and said that Hannah was on the list of high-risk children and she needed to come in today because they got a small shipment of shots. I decided that this was the sign I needed, so we went and got it for her. So far, she hasn't had any effects from it. She always receives a seasona flu shot and has never had a reaction. She has reactive airway disease, which the doctor explained is probably due to lung damage from the ventilator when she was a baby, so this put her in the high risk category. I have been worried that with her lung issues, she would be prone to the secondary lung infection from Swine Flu, so I was leaning toward the shot, but this sealed the deal. I know a lot of parents are debating on whether to get it for their children, but now that Hannah has hers, I feel really good about the decision.