Sara & Jenn ... Have a Question?

Sara & Jenn ... Have a Question?

Postby cindyh27 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 00:12 am

Hi Sara & Jenn,

I have an OB appointment in September (Aug was booked) for my annual… and I was thinking about ordering the High Blood Pressure and Pregnancy Brochure’s and taking them with me for my OB’s office…

I know it would have been a great resource to have after being diagnosed…. My doctor explained everything to me about symptoms and risks but I just brushed them off…

I think if I would have had something in “black & white” and a place to go for information I might have been a little more compliant with my doctor’s orders to stay home on strict bed rest, complete my 24 hour urine test ASAP…. Instead I took a flight to Seattle the same day….. dumb, I know… but maybe it could help someone else…

What do you think??? Good or bad idea??? [:I]
cindyh27

Re : Sara & Jenn ... Have a Question?

Postby jenndola » Mon Aug 13, 2007 05:33 pm

Cindy, I think that's a great idea! But you don't need to order it, as I've got some at my house. I'm in Utah County, so unless you're a ridiculous distance from me, I can drive them over. Or I could just mail them, too.

And I agree--having things right there in front of you, in black & white, makes a big difference. It just makes more sense on paper than it does coming out of the doctor's mouth!

E-mail me through my profile and we can discuss getting those brochures to you.
jenndola
Forum Moderator

Re : Sara & Jenn ... Have a Question?

Postby cindyh27 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 03:19 pm

Thanks Jenn.... I emailed you :)
cindyh27

Return to Utah