Summer

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
alaskamommy

Re : Summer

Postby alaskamommy » Sun Nov 04, 2007 09:47 pm

Seriously, though, I'm worried about you. PLEASE take it easy and do that yucky bedresting thing like you're suppozed to! =]

BTW, I lit a candle in church today for you and Celina, and you are (still) in my prayers.

alaskamommy

Postby alaskamommy » Sun Nov 04, 2007 09:44 pm

quote:Originally posted by summerw77

but what happens in Vegas does NOT stay in Vegas Summer, you are cracking me up! [:D]

You have to promise to stay on the boards after your baby. I would really miss your posts. They are (almost) always good for a giggle. [:o)]

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:21 am

HAHAHAHA I know I was so ready to settle down with just me hubby and dogs too, but what happens in Vegas does NOT stay in Vegas and here I am lolol! Too many Tuaca bombs and 9 months later hahahahahahahaah.
Glad to hear I wasn't the only one who started with a "drunk egg" ahahhahahhaha.

jenanderson

Postby jenanderson » Sun Nov 04, 2007 00:55 am

Sorry your feeling crappier again! Let us know how your 24 hour goes. I remember when I was at L&D one time threatening to break my own water. My best friend was with and she was like "I've seen how it's done 3 or 4 times, give me that hooky thingy and I'll do it!" I have to say at that point it was tempting!

Just remember after the baby is born you won't have this quality time with your dogs so enjoy it now. I worried with Sydney that I wouldn't love her as much as my dogs, so not possible! I love my dogs but now I'm like get outside and shut up! They are so big they always knock her over and stuff.

I can so relate to how your feeling though, my 1st wasn't planned at all, like as in too much tequila and and really fun night, SUPRISE! I always thought the dogs were it for me! Now I couldn't imagine my life without her and here I am preggo with number 2. CRAZY LOL! I do have to say though that this is it for us, we're out of room in this house!

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 09:47 pm

Christina I'm glad you are back! Wondered where you had been!!!!!!!!!!!

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 09:46 pm

No I didn't ask to stay in the hospital cuz honestly I would just die without my dogs. They are my kids and we snuggle all day and night, and the thought of sleeping one night w/out them almost makes me cry. If I stay feeling really bad I will do that, but only if they say I should cuz I really can't imagine not being with my puppies. As miserable as I am, at least I have them to lick my face and wiggle their tails at me and make me laugh. Plus they'd have no attention and you know we have a ton of dogs lol if you've seen my website hahahahahhaahahhha (in profile). SO if hubby worked all day who would snuggle the puppies!!!! I think they keep me sane too honestly.........haha I know yoru all going what sane Summer HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH. But trust me I could be worse I think if left prego for another month I'd really be like maybe performing surgery on myself crazy (haha just kidding).

Night guys!

kara
Forum Moderator

Postby kara » Sat Nov 03, 2007 08:12 pm

Summer, did you ask if you can gestate in hospital? Did you see if they casn tweak your BP meds??? Like smaller but more frequent dosing or anything. It may be pointless at this point in time...but...

Glad baby is giving a 10 and glad that you had a decent laugh today. Hang in there girl!

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 03:59 pm

Yeah I went in for NST yesterday, was feeling great, and of course he got a ten, though it took him the whole hour cuz he was sleepy, usually 15 minutes we're outta there. But then I got home, got a bad headache, and dipped my urine, it was been up since last night, I had just picked up my jug for my 24 hour to do sunday, called dr around noon and she said start now if your head hurts and your home dipsticks are up. I feel the same way I felt a couple of weeks ago and that's when I had high 24 hour so I bet it's gone up again, like feverish but no fever and really sick to my stomach. 2 weeks ago they wrote it off as a flu like thingy, but twice with no fever I don't buy it. I think it's how this crum makes me feel when I'm not doing as well with it. So I took the advice of a cooler in my bathroom wow that makes it SO MUCH EASIER. At noon tomorrow I drop off 24 hour and do labs, the dr I really like is on call so she said just wait an hour for results and we'll go frm there, if all is fine she said I'll see ya on the 12th to deliver you if your lung amnio turns out. I really want her to deliver me. My bp's this am didn't go down with meds either, like 172/93 2 hours AFTER my meds which is unusual, usuallythey go down for a few hours at least. So we'll see what happens. Probably nothing, feel crummy all weekend, go to L&D for blood, go home, and go back Tuesday for an NST lol. Won't be getting my hopes up that's for sure............................
Back to bed for me, my bp's are too high for me to be sitting up at a computer today. She said laying down on side all day................GREAT! JIPEE! WOOHOO!
I want ten more kids have I mentioned that today hahahhahaaha. I think I'm going to become one of those relgions taht doesn't believe in birth control so I can spend my whole life PREGNANT! WOOHOO ! hahahahah yeah right.
I watched a funny movie this am, it's called Thank you for smoking, have you all seen it! I laughed the whole time it was great.

jenanderson

Postby jenanderson » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:46 am

Summer how was your NST today? Did you give them a piece of your mind? At the very least I hope you showed them those big girl panties to show them you mean it! Let us know how your doing!

trish
Forum Moderator

Postby trish » Sat Nov 03, 2007 09:45 am

I can't imagine why you'd ever leave there, it is gorgeous.
UGH - I'm an idiot. I moved from Ft.Collins to Austin TX for garduate school in 1993. Nearly 15 years later I'm still stuck in ugly, hot TX but now I'm near Dallas. I miss CO (in the summer).

Return to “Ask the Experienced”