Walk follow-up message

Walk follow-up message

Postby Dawn D » Sun May 11, 2008 11:09 pm

I'll look forward to Kelly reporting on the day's results, but I wanted to put up a quick post.

Another "thanks so much" to you, Kelly, for organizing the walk. Wonderful job in such short time!

AND

Thanks to everyone who came out(despite the early rain). It was great to meet and reconnect with local PE friends (and their families) - the kids were so cute in their WAT t-shirts :-)!

Even though we were there because of sad and tragic experiences, there was comfort and hope in us gathering.

Yay, PA....let's keep the fundraising and awareness energy going !

Dawn D

Re : Walk follow-up message

Postby kllicari » Sun May 18, 2008 04:01 pm

Ok, I believe that all of the funds have trickled in by now (let's put it this way...I sent everything into the national office yesterday). Between registration and donations, we raised $2320.35! Of course there are costs that need to be offset by that total, but overall I am very happy with the results.

Thank you to everyone who braved the pouring rain to come and walk, and thanks to everyone who donated their time, money, and well-wishes to the event. My dream is that there will be a time that we no longer have to host Awareness Walks, but in the meantime, your support is greatly appreciated.
kllicari

Re : Walk follow-up message

Postby denise » Sun May 18, 2008 11:22 pm

Congrats to you ladies for working on this and your efforts. Thank you!
denise

Return to Pennsylvania