Summer

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
crowderkb

Re : Summer

Postby crowderkb » Thu Nov 01, 2007 05:25 am

I am up for joining the race... My due date is Dec 1 too. My BPs have been very good though and it is unlikely anyone would induce me.. I am just counting on my history of preterm labor. I am sorry for your dissapointing day, I hope you are able to enjoy the next few days (it really is only a few.)

mistym03

Postby mistym03 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:45 pm

oh summer that really sucks I was sooo hoping you were having a baby today but I am glad to hear the update to I was kinda getting worried hoping everything was ok [:D] only 11 days well I am racing you hopefully I can deliver soon but my doc said 38 weeks is when they will induce[:(] that is like three weeks for me grrrrr well I hope your day is better tomorrow I have to go in the morning for a nst so maybe my bp's will be up but it wouldnt matter any way they just like torturing me. I asked if I should have labs done again and they said no even though my protein went from 112 to 250 in my 24 hour in less than two weeks and I am supposedly a bit anemic dosnt that seem odd to you I would think I should have more testing ok i'm done blabbing talk to ya tomorrow !!

afort

Postby afort » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:32 pm

Summer how far along are you? I can't ever remember. Sorry for the dissapointing day!!!

celina

Postby celina » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:12 pm

Man, I'm sorry. I can totally relate. This is such a frustrating ride.

Prayers for your baby and for you. Pre-E sucks.

Celina

onesock

Postby onesock » Wed Oct 31, 2007 09:04 pm

Shoot Summer! I think I am just as disappointed as you! Well, I guess 11 more days is better than 20 or 30...hang in there!

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 08:55 pm

Thanx Misty -- yeah my pups are pretty aren't they! Actually if you get the AKC Gazette they just did a full page of my boy Rocket, he's ranked #7 in teh US. Guess I won't be able to afford that once I have a kid though, showdogs are EXPENSIVE lololol.

Laura-- glad I can make you laugh lol --it is the most important thing in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 08:52 pm

WELL- Dr. McSteamy who I think his name should now be changed to McLiar, took my bp 2x and it was 189/97 and 179/93 with the manual human, WORSE than last week and he said well go to L&D and be monitored, well of course I laid down and they went down to 106/58 and my bloodwork was "not that bad" still have elevated white cells and 6 other things that are either high or low but not bad uric acid normal (I peeked) so Dr. McLiar sent me home! I was SO MAD! On my way out I asked 2 other peri's if they felt like delivering today, both laughed and said sorry not today lol so I have 11 more rotten days til my lung amnio. I have decided no matter how bad my bp's are im not calling cuz when i lay down they are fine so i give up. I obviously can't keep them up while laying down so I will just lay down until the 12th lol.

My friend had her stitch out today and we were racing to have our babies, and I bet she's delivering right now. I'm so mad to be losing this race...............

Growth scan wasn't bad, he's 32% now, 5 lbs 3 oz so not too bad, not great.

Well Im in a crummy mood but will jump on here tomorrow.....and the countdown begins!

Maybe Wed. when I see the other peri she will deliver me hahahahahaahhahahhahaha.

jenanderson

Postby jenanderson » Wed Oct 31, 2007 06:38 pm

Heres hoping your not shuffling around with your butt hangin out! Good luck at the appt today!

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Wed Oct 31, 2007 05:32 pm

I am sure that they still have one of those padded rooms upstairs that they can check you into if they won't deliver you.

I hope to read your birth story on here tomorrow - because I am sure that you will be updating with one hand while feeding your babe with the other.

Best wishes to you.

heather j
Forum Moderator

Postby heather j » Wed Oct 31, 2007 04:17 pm

For your doctor's sake, I hope he's handing out babies [;)]! Seriously, I hope your appointment went well!

Return to “Ask the Experienced”