2008 PA Golf - planning help needed

2008 PA Golf - planning help needed

Postby Dawn D » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:29 pm

A team of volunteers is currently being formed to help with pre-planning and tournament tasks. Below are ways you can help. Remember, you do not need to be a golfer to provide support!

2008 PA Golf Scramble to benefit PF
Monday, September 29, 2009
Bella Vista Golf Course, Gilbertsville, PA

Help is specifically needed in the following areas...reply with your interest in helping and I can share more details about the tasks.

Promotion Team: hand out, mail, or post event entry forms and flyers.

Sponsorship Recruitment: (1)offer to reach out to those you know personally who own businesses or work for companies who might donate. (2) help make phone calls from our master list of local businesses. NOTE: formal letters, info, and benefits lists for these donors will be provided to you.

Donation Recruitment: collect “in-kind” donations (other than monetary funds) such as items for raffle, goodie bags, or supplies. Again, formal documents will be provided for you to use.

Day of Event: attend for all, or part of the event (1-6 hours)on September 29th and help represent PF. Tasks include set up, registration table help, prize and raffle distribution, etc. No golf experience necessary.

Come to golf: Men and women of all skill level are welcome!

CHECK BACK FOR DETAILS ON A PHONE CONFERENCE TBD FOR THOSE WANTING TO HELP.

Dawn D

Re : 2008 PA Golf - planning help needed

Postby molly419 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 05:03 pm

Dawn,

I still am planning on volunteering, but I will not have as much free time as I had planned (now working part time).

Make sure to let send an me an email when you are planning a confrence call, and I will try to make it.

I am excited for this year! :)
molly419

Return to Pennsylvania