My new year resolution

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
julie f

Re : My new year resolution

Postby julie f » Thu Jul 04, 638318 4:33 pm

This is a huge deal, and one that takes a lot of courage to get to. I think it's an important thing to do, whether you ever decide to get pregnant again or not, it's good to know what's going on inside your body.

Keep us posted!

babyemsmom

Postby babyemsmom » Fri Jun 21, 638318 3:01 pm

I feel like am reading a post that I was thinking about posting :)

My daughter is 17 months old and I constantly think about having another one! Some days I can't imagine not having another baby and some days I can't imagine ever going through another pregnancy! I just made an appointment with my normal OB. I feel very comfortable with her and figured I would ask her lots of questions first and then see what peri she would recommend. I am going in May to talk to her!

Sounds like a great New Years resolution to me too! Maybe we'll end up pregnant at the same time, as we would wait a couple of years too :)

annes
Forum Moderator

Postby annes » Sat Apr 13, 638318 2:47 pm

Amanda, I think that is a great resolution! It is so scary to even think about TTC again after pe, but once I had spoken with my peri, had the underlying disorder blood tests done, and gotten a plan together, I felt much better, as did my dh. I can relate to the mom thing, mine is overprotective to say the least, but she loves her grandkids! Good luck

hhbeachgurl

My new year resolution

Postby hhbeachgurl » Sat Apr 13, 638318 1:05 pm

my resolution for this year it to see a peri for a consult! I am not ready to TTC yet but as Ansley gets older I am getting more ready, I am not sure how dh feels right now, but I kinda mentioned it in a round about way the other day and he did not automatically shoot it down like in the past. So my new yeas resolution is to get a pre conception check up and get tested for underlying disorders! And after all that then maybe think about TTC in 2 years. I know yall understand what a huge deal this is, and I am scared to even think about it, but I don't feel done KWIM. The hard part will be convincing dh and keeping it all from my mom. She is my best friend and I tell her everything but she would not support this. Se is against me ever becomming pregnant again. Thanks for listening

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”