rainbows

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support

rainbows

Postby darateacher » Fri Jul 23, 2010 09:35 pm

Ever since Aaron left Earth, I've associated rainbows with hope, and had an idea that Aaron was "painting rainbows" in Heaven. The thought still comforts me at times.

I saw a rainbow today...day after my birthday, AND a double rainbow the night before Mother's Day. I'm thinking of you, Baby Angel Aaron! :-) Mama loves you very much! :-)

I have a feeling Aaron and G-d are in Heaven remembering, and Aaron wants to be with his mama.

darateacher

Re : rainbows

Postby kerisue » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:27 pm

I bet he does! I know my baby Millie wants to be with her Mama! My cat died 3 years ago this month. I picture my girl in Heaven playing with the cat- and the other little ones who've passed too soon.
kerisue
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Sat Jul 24, 2010 04:04 pm

Dara..that's very sweet. My family associates rainbows with my Grandma. Like you, we find some peace and comfort in it. Hugs to you!!
rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby darateacher » Sun Jul 25, 2010 07:58 am

Thank you, Kerisue and Ro. Rainbows are cool to begin with, and they do bring me comfort after all of the times I've seen rainbows after Aaron passed. At one point, while taking a walk just after Aaron had passed, I saw a full circle of a rainbow in the sky. Ro, you had responded to me that it was a full circle of hope...I'll never forget that! :-) (((HUGS!)))
darateacher

Postby wrennie » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:01 pm

hugs Dara!!!!!! I hope your doing well, I havent chatted with you in so long. thinking of you and the little man in heaven!
wrennie

Return to Grief and Loss