Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Friends & Family Walk Call

Connect with Promise Walk coordinators and volunteers to share ideas, ask questions, and learn how to host or participate in a Walk in your area!

Postby julie f » Wed Mar 19, 2008 01:23 am

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 at 9:00 p.m. EDT

Please RSVP to volunteers@preeclampsia.org for the passcode information needed.

Please join us for our Friends & Family Walk (informal walk) call on Wed., April 2nd at 9:00 p.m. EST. A Friends & Family Kit is being prepared and will be distributed before the call. Some of you have spoken with me at length or did this last year, if you have enough information to proceed after receiving your kit and do not need to be on the call, that is fine. If you can't make the call, I would be glad to talk with you one-on-one or answer questions by email. For those that already have the CD Kit for formal walks, this kit will be much more short and simple.

julie f

Re : Friends & Family Walk Call

Postby autumnstarr » Fri Mar 21, 2008 01:33 pm

Julie,

I am new to this foundation after just having lost our daughter 3 weeks ago. My family is planning to participate in the San Diego walk over Mothers Day and I wonderd if this is the info I need to register and start getting donations. Thanks for your help.
autumnstarr

Postby julie f » Fri Mar 21, 2008 01:42 pm

Autumn,

Hi and welcome to you. I am so so very sorry for your loss. I lost my son to this disease and my heart breaks for you. Please feel free to email me at julie@preeclampsia.org if you would like to talk.

You'll be able to register online for the San Diego Walk very shortly via our homepage: http://www.preeclampsia.org/ (upper right hand corner). Also, here is a recent post from Becky, one of the SD Walk organizers: http://www.preeclampsia.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27211 They've provided their contact info for further info. I'd contact either one of them to find out more info about being on this call, or Kathy at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

I'll be at the SD walk this year as well, I look forward to meeting you.

Again, I am so very sorry for your loss,
Julie
julie f

Postby autumnstarr » Mon Mar 24, 2008 05:43 pm

Julie,

How can I add a picture next to my messages like everyone else? I emailed avatars@preeclampsia.org but is there a way I can do it myself or does it just take a while?
autumnstarr

Postby sarab » Tue Mar 25, 2008 01:36 pm

Hey Autumn! I sometimes only get around to checking the avatar email every few days. I will take care of it today for you.
sarab
Site Admin

Postby autumnstarr » Tue Mar 25, 2008 02:39 pm

Thanks so much Sara!!!!
autumnstarr

Return to The Promise Walk for Preeclampsia