I am angry I need to cry and I 'm not able to

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support

I am angry I need to cry and I 'm not able to

Postby marmeedr » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:17 am

I ma angry and I need to cry and I 'm not able to. I am carrying in my wom my dead son till wednesday and I don't know what to do I just want all of this to be a nightmare and that on wednesday my baby will cry when he enters this world but I know that is not going to happen cause he is a little angel already and this is killing me.
marmeedr

Re : I am angry I need to cry and I 'm not able to

Postby annes » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:14 am

Mary, I think you are probably still in shock about what is happening, and of course you are angry. The tears will come at some point. Just take things minute by minute. HUGS
annes
Forum Moderator

Postby brianned5 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 04:37 pm

I cried some while Kylie was passing away, but I was in shock and somewhat numb until after her funeral. It was then that the tears came fast and furious. Try to be as gentle with yourself as possible. I'm thinking of you and your angel.
brianned5

Postby wrennie » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Im so sorry about this, it is unimaginable, uggh. hang in there, I hope the time passes quickly. Shock really masks what is happening emotionally, you will find tears and more anger, and more tears. But, you are still a mommy to your precious angel. It is not in the way you planned or hoped, but you are still a mommy. Take each day one minute at a time, it will truly help.
wrennie

Postby miamibunnie » Wed Jul 07, 2010 09:12 pm

Hi Marme

I am feeling your pain....as I read your message I cried and cried....because there is nothing worse than looseing your baby. I lost my baby at 23 wks and it was 14 wks ago. The worst is that in my case due to PE my baby was born and drs said she would be born dead but that was not the case they never saved her she was let to die.
That is the hardest thing a mom can go thru...I am sending you my shoulder with lots of hugs...I truly mean it from the bottom of my heart. Just rest sweety you will need lots of rest.

quote:
Originally posted by marmeedr

I ma angry and I need to cry and I 'm not able to. I am carrying in my wom my dead son till wednesday and I don't know what to do I just want all of this to be a nightmare and that on wednesday my baby will cry when he enters this world but I know that is not going to happen cause he is a little angel already and this is killing me.

miamibunnie

Return to Grief and Loss