Post Reply FAQ Members Login

im very new to this

im very new to this

Postby michelleh23 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 08:30 pm

by michelleh23 (7 Posts), Fri Aug 22, 2008 08:30 pm

well alittle about me.... i had preeclampsia once before and gave birth to my beautiful son ramon at 26 weeks 2 years ago. he is healthy now.
now i am pregnant again. i am being treat by an awsome doctor to keep my bp in check. i just changed providers because i didnt feel confident in my old doctors abilities to treat me properly, i was right.
my new meds have helped out so much already. the baby seems happier even.
anyhow i would really like to meet up with other pregnant moms who have had preeclampsia before, and are pregnant again. i feel that if we can form soe sort of support group to help each other, and dicuss what is going on, and updates, and just be there for each other. i really want to invite single moms too. because i was a single mom for two years, and i know how much support is needed.
so if you are interested in meeting, and live in snohomish county or can get to the meetings then please let me know. email me.
michelleh23

Re : im very new to this

Postby wintermist » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:36 pm

by wintermist (9 Posts), Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:36 pm

Hi, I know this post is a little old but I hope people like you are still around! I had peeclampsia with my first pregnancy and here i am 8 and half years ago and I am now pregnant again. I would love to chat with other people.
wintermist

Return to Washington