Heading to hospital now

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
lilillini

Re : Heading to hospital now

Postby lilillini » Tue Mar 30, 2010 01:59 pm

OMG, I hope you are able to get some relief somehow, and I really hope they figure out why you are feeling so awful! The only thing that helped my headache in the hospital (and we tried everything) was Fentanyl.

Please keep us posted. You have been in my thoughts and will continue to be!

cucocab

Postby cucocab » Tue Mar 30, 2010 01:50 pm

Oh My.... I am thinking of you and hope you can get admitted and delivered and they relieve your symptoms. I can't imagine. I have had the headache for 2 weeks now and even percoset and darvaset (sp?) does nothing. I hope you find some relief.

alexa5

Postby alexa5 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 01:35 pm

I am so proud of you...I know it is hard to go in especially after you have been blown off so much. I hope things go really well for you!!

missgamecock

Postby missgamecock » Tue Mar 30, 2010 01:35 pm

I hope they do something. I had that horrible headache with nosebleeds too. About a week after the headache started with Cate, my bp went up and up.

kellikbock

Postby kellikbock » Tue Mar 30, 2010 01:33 pm

I'm so sorry. I'm saying a prayer for you right now. I pray for protection, healing and wisdom for the medical staff. Keep the forum updated. I'll be thinking & praying for you! Hang in there, lady! =0)

brandib

Heading to hospital now

Postby brandib » Tue Mar 30, 2010 01:10 pm

I'm telling my doctor today flat out that I feel like I'm dying. I can't do it anymore. Debilitating is the only way to describe this headache. I have ace bandage around my head, percocet, sunglasses, horriffic pain in both ears and I literally feel like someone is pulling me backwards by my hair. Been this way without any sort of let up for two days now, but I've had a headache longer. Also, it's like someone is blowing a dog whistle that I can hear. I can't get away from the pain in my head and it is the WORST I have ever felt. Not to mention my coffee table and my chairs look like they are rocking back and forth. I'm getting about five nosebleeds a day and now I'm bleeding from my left ear, only slightly, and as embarassing as this is to say, from my rectum. I'm spitting blood when I brush my teeth and I lost the hearing in my right ear for about fifteen minutes. Acid reflux is burning so badly. Please pray for me. I've never felt this bad before in my life. I'm scared and I feel like I'm having a heart attack with the pain in my chest. Oddly enough, BP isn't bad at all right now. Go figure. I just pray to God that they do something today. Admit me, deliver me, do something.

Return to “Ask the Experienced”