Peri/OB recommendation - central CT?

Forum Moderator

Re : Peri/OB recommendation - central CT?

Postby caryn » Fri Jun 26, 2009 03:50 pm

Mentioning names of hospitals and doctors in email is fine. :-)

The profile mailing system is Actually Working (yay!) so just click on the name of the poster you wish to email, and send a private message.

Heh, it looks like I took a weedwhacker to the post or something -- but it's just legal and advertising reasons, you know? We don't want to endorse anyone or slander anyone...

shelbys mom

Postby shelbys mom » Thu Jun 25, 2009 05:22 pm

Hi, i am too from CT but I use docs down in Bridgeport area, but was at the Y place like Kris!! welcome to our group!

Forum Moderator

Postby sheri-ct » Wed Jun 24, 2009 08:07 pm

I just e-mailed you. I go to a group in Farmington and I really like it there. They also have a fabulous NICU!

Postby kdreher » Wed Jun 24, 2009 01:50 pm

I don't think we can list drs names or hospitals here per forum rules. I was seen by an MFM/peri in the New Haven area, at the place that begins with a Y....I live in New London and my OB works with them and they are associated with the hospital near me. My drive was about 50 min. They were incredible. I was cared for so well between the peri and my OB.

Peri/OB recommendation - central CT?

Postby countrymom27 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 02:29 pm

Hi - thinking about TTCing #3 and I live in the Granby area. I delivered my 2 sons at *** ******* (preeclampsia at 39 wks with #1, pre-e at 25/26 wks delivered at 37 wks with #2) and used CNMs. My primary CNM has moved to another hospital, and I'm thinking that now with my advanced age (38 1/2) and history, I should see a peri and probably an OB.

Recommendations? Anyone you really liked? I'd like to stay at ** ******* but could go to ******** or *****. I've also thought about going to **** for the peri as they have a whole center there, but that would be quite far (90 min each way) esp. with my little ones.

Who did you use, and would you recommend?

Return to “Connecticut”