Check out this montage of our Walk....

Connect with Promise Walk coordinators and volunteers to share ideas, ask questions, and learn how to host or participate in a Walk in your area!

Check out this montage of our Walk....

Postby kara » Tue Feb 24, 2009 09:12 pm

http://tinyurl.com/aberwu

If this doesn't make you want to join in on, or organize a walk this year....

For 2009 we have walks scheduled in the following locations...plus more being added daily (it's not too late to start one):

S.Central, PA (York area)
Stahlstown, PA
Ellwood City, PA
Madison, WI
Wausau, WI
Davenport, IA
Sand Diego, CA
Tooele, UT
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Cranford, NJ
Clark, NJ
North Conway, NH
Minneapolis area, MN
Abingdon, VA
Kamloops, B.C., Canada
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Cobden, Ontario, Canada
--Added 2/23@ 9:17pm: Sandston, VA

And possible walks in:
Huntington Beach, CA
Easton, PA
Massachusets
Arizona
"your location here"

It looks like a lot of walks, but we have well over 5,000 registered members on our site.

I do this in honor of the lost....the precious babies, the vibrant mothers, those yet to become pregnant and experience PE/HELLP, the emotional and financial losses, the loss of inoccence. THERE IS HOPE!

But we need your help. We need help in funding research and raising awareness, so that one day we can put the Preeclampsia Foundation out of business.

Please consider joining or hosting a walk in your area. It doesn't have to be fancy or elaborate. It can be as simple as friends and family strolling through the park. Our WI walks started with one members family and grew to 30 people, and then last year to 71 people whom raised over $9,500, and whom were visable to aproximately 10,000 passing vehicles. And this year we will have 2 walks in WI. Most of us started small.

Email me if you'd like to learn how to host your own walk: Kara.Boeldt@preeclampsia.org

We will be rolling out our websites soon.
kara
Forum Moderator

Re : Check out this montage of our Walk....

Postby suusag » Mon Apr 26, 2010 06:26 pm

I was wondering if you have contact info for the group in Vancouver bc. Any info would be great. Thanks!
suusag

Re : Check out this montage of our Walk....

Postby blznbec » Tue Jun 08, 2010 07:35 pm

The walk list you are viewing is from 2009 and unfortunately we did not have a walk in Vancouver, BC in 2010.

Please visit the Promise Walk site for the 2010 walk list:
[url]www.promisewalk.org[/url]

I would be happy to any walk related questions: becky.sloan@preeclampsia.org

quote:
Originally posted by SuusaG

I was wondering if you have contact info for the group in Vancouver bc. Any info would be great. Thanks!

blznbec

Return to The Promise Walk for Preeclampsia