Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Bursted out crying

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support

Bursted out crying

Postby miamibunnie » Thu Oct 07, 2010 03:33 am

by miamibunnie (510 Posts), Thu Oct 07, 2010 03:33 am

So today, I started reminicing on what happen to me 6 months ago. I been crying all evening, I really dont understand why are we the chosen women to have this. This is the worse we should not have to be so scared of this stupid PE. I cant stop thinking everything I went through...I get really angry at times, and shut down and just get grumpy, is this normal?

I dt which this upon anyone but, you have lots of drug addicts that go on to have lots of children...and not one single illness arrises with these folks. Then you have the women that dt care about there children, that are mistreated and abused. Life is so weird. I hate when I feel this way
ITS JUST NOT FAIR!
miamibunnie

Re : Bursted out crying

Postby kerisue » Thu Oct 07, 2010 09:17 am

by kerisue (623 Posts), Thu Oct 07, 2010 09:17 am

I have days like that too Lisette! it hasn't been that long since you lost Taylor so having bad days seems normal to me- esp. as you face the anxiety of ttc and carry another baby. I get on the "it's not fair" track at times too (oh and the "blaming myself" and "blaming the doctors" tracks on other days)
kerisue
Forum Moderator

Postby annes » Thu Oct 07, 2010 09:22 am

by annes (2527 Posts), Thu Oct 07, 2010 09:22 am

I think that the anger is a normal part of grief. It is not fair. I still get angry when I see reports in the paper about people who have mistreated their children. We have had quite a few of those around here lately. To be honest, sometimes when I see a headline like that I just can't bring myself to read the story, because it will upset me for days. Take care of yourself.
annes
Forum Moderator

Postby miamibunnie » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:38 pm

by miamibunnie (510 Posts), Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Thanks ladies...today I feel a little better. I found out that October is pregnancy and infant loss month. I guess thats a reason to feel down. I am planning in purchasing the symbol charm that represents this month.
miamibunnie

Postby rosemary » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:57 pm

by rosemary (2360 Posts), Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Hugs to you Lisette...there is nothing fair or acceptable about losing a child. Thinking of you today.
rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby m » Fri Oct 08, 2010 01:43 am

by m (140 Posts), Fri Oct 08, 2010 01:43 am

It has been well over a year since my loss and I still have days like this, so yes I think it's normal. It really isn't fair and we are left with so many unanswered questions.
m

Postby preemomof2 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 07:51 pm

by preemomof2 (1 Posts), Fri Oct 08, 2010 07:51 pm

Yesterday was my day to cry all day long. I was so angry and sad. I had my therapy session and let it all out. I think my biggest problem is putting on a brave face for others. I cannot do that any longer. I will feel what I want to feel and not feel bad about telling others exactly how I feel. My due date is nov. 22nd. And iam going to california to get away. I feel better today, because I have accepted the fact that I lost my baby to pe. I did not lose her bc the universe does not want me to have a baby. The fact is that its just harder for some to have a baby. There is nothing wrong with me. I just have to go through more than others to have my baby. These are the cards that are dealt to me, and I have to accept it without looking for some deep meaning behind it. I have to believe that something better is waiting for me. Its that hope that gets me through the next day.
preemomof2

Postby miamibunnie » Mon Oct 11, 2010 09:30 pm

by miamibunnie (510 Posts), Mon Oct 11, 2010 09:30 pm

Rosemary thank you for having me in your thoughts. There are days that I just get so upset. I guess Im just nervous because we started to ttc this month.
miamibunnie

Postby miamibunnie » Mon Oct 11, 2010 09:33 pm

by miamibunnie (510 Posts), Mon Oct 11, 2010 09:33 pm

quote:
Originally posted by mrichemard

Yesterday was my day to cry all day long. I was so angry and sad. I had my therapy session and let it all out. I think my biggest problem is putting on a brave face for others. I cannot do that any
Mrieh i feel the same way. But there is absoutely nothing wrong with us. This can happen to anyone.

Thank you ladies for your kind words,

longer. I will feel what I want to feel and not feel bad about telling others exactly how I feel. My due date is nov. 22nd. And iam going to california to get away. I feel better today, because I have accepted the fact that I lost my baby to pe. I did not lose her bc the universe does not want me to have a baby. The fact is that its just harder for some to have a baby. There is nothing wrong with me. I just have to go through more than others to have my baby. These are the cards that are dealt to me, and I have to accept it without looking for some deep meaning behind it. I have to believe that something better is waiting for me. Its that hope that gets me through the next day.

miamibunnie

Return to Grief and Loss